Congratulation on the big uk powerball online lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulation on the big uk powerball online lottery

Great news! SDSUFans.com just received an e-mail that . . . well . . . just read it for yourself . . .

Congratulation!!! My name is Mrs. Ambers Townsend, Head, and Committee of POWERBALL LOTTERY Online Splash. We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded June Final draws (held on the June, 2013) by British POWERBALL LOTTERY in cash promotion to encourage digital use of the web in connection with Earth day; your email was among the 3 Lucky winners in this region. You have won the sum of one million five hundred thousand GREAT BRITISH POUNDS (GBP 1, 5000, 000: 00) with the winning number LON1227U, Ref No: PWB/551256002/2013. Batch No: PWBOSP/2013/AS, and Ticket Number: 5647600545189. The online cyber lotto draw was conducted from an exclusive list of emails of online presence in the Third Category held in Johannesburg, South Africa. South Africa was chosen for the draws to avoid favoritism and malpractice.

The online draws were conducted by a random selection of emails; you were picked by an Advanced Automated Random Computer (AARC software) search in a program known as Random Access Program (RAP).This is no joke, do not take it for granted, no matter how incredible or stupid it may sound and should be followed with all seriousness.

To claim your prize money awards, contact Promo manager Mr. Manuel Morrison on the contact email below Email: POWERBALL_LOTTO@CYBERSERVICES.COM. With the following details:

1. Full Names:
    2. Full Address (Postal):
    3. Telephone / Fax Number:
    4. Your Batch No:
    5. Your Reference No:
    6. Your Ticket No:
    7. Marital Status:
    8. Occupation:
    9. Date of Birth:
    10.Gender:
    11. Private Email:
    12. Winning No:
    13. How do you want your funds: Cheque or Direct Bank transfer.
    Congratulations!!! Once again.
    Power ball Lottery.
    +27749196207
    Cool, huh?

I especially like the part where they tell me that this isn't a joke, no matter how stupid it may sound. Good touch, that.

The part about a British lottery drawing being held in Johannesburg, South Africa has me scratching my head a bit, but I'm SURE it's all quite legit and above board, and not at all like Nigerian scammers or anything like that.
    Last edited by filbert; 06-24-2013, 01:58 PM. Reason: formatting
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Congratulation on the big uk powerball online lottery

Are you sure this didn't originate from TransAmBison, trying to scam money to help start the renovations to the Bison Sports Arena?

Comment

I won as well!!! Got the email yesterday. Coincidence? I think not.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I am like the unluckest person ever. If i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have any luck at all because i cant even with an Nigerian powerball scam. Maybe TAB has some history dealing with this sort of stuff. maybe he can take the info and scam bait um. since its summer it would be cool if TAB would do another scam baiters update. That was some good reading.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
        X