Playing golf in Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing golf in Ireland

Hey Jack fans, I am having the good fortune to be playing golf in Ireland right now, and today we played a course called Waterville. Very nice course on the extreme southern tip of Ireland. Anyway, the "ribbit" ( as they say it ) is the logo for the course, and all the tee markers have Jacks just like your logo marking the tee spots ( whether it be from teeing off the reds, whites, or blues).I told the timer that the club should paint them blue and yellow and then send your school photos depicting their tee markers. I will be here for 7 more days if anybody has any questions or requests I will check in once a day unless I can't get Internet. It's beautiful over here. Around 56-60 everyday. Played LeHinch, BallyBunion, Tralee, and Waterville thus far. Very nice people.

Re: Playing golf in Ireland

Pictures? Have Guiness on the old sod for me (75% Irish).

Comment

Re: Playing golf in Ireland

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Pictures? Have Guiness on the old sod for me (75% Irish).
      The Guiness over here is different than the states. I don't actually like it that much, but will admit its better here. I will check and see if in my pictures the Jackrabbit tee markers stand out.Ireland is gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
      X