Places to eat in Sioux Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to eat in Sioux Falls

My wife will be in Sioux Falls tomorrow. Any places out there that are highly recommended to eat at?

Re: Places to eat in Sioux Falls

Depends upon what she likes to eat. Still can't go wrong with Minerva's, Parker's or Grill 26.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Bros is pretty good spendy but good. Granite city. Grill 26 is nice and good varity.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Is she here for a while? Lunch or dinner? Also, depends on what she's looking for and price points. I recommend Parker's, Bros, Minerva's, Grill 26 (least expensive option of those named so far), Jacky's for Central American cuisine. Bros is my favorite with Parkers as 1A. I don't think Bros is too pricy when compared to Parker's. I eat at Bros a lot for lunch and the lunch menu is great and reasonably priced. I've heard MB Haskett is good but I've never eaten there. Make sure she stops at the new pastry shop that just opened, CH Patisserie. Dude that opened it won Top Chef pastry.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. She should definitely be able to find something she wants out of that selection!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            Thanks for the suggestions. She should definitely be able to find something she wants out of that selection!
            She'd probably like Bracco's too. It's on the south side. That's my fiance's favorite place to eat in Sioux Falls. I'm a big fan of Grill 26 too.

TC's Referee is a great place but it's just a sports bar. They have HUGE beers and the price of food is very reasonable. I lived close to it when I was living there after college.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

http://queencitybakery.com/ - it's not open for Dinner but Breakfast and lunch are great!
              Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Bracco sucks if you ask me (I'm not a seafood person) and the service is horrible. (at dinner at least)
                Lunch try Peperjax for a great Philly or Mama ladas Downtown for excellent Enchiladas.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  Bracco sucks if you ask me (I'm not a seafood person) and the service is horrible. (at dinner at least)
                  Lunch try Peperjax for a great Philly or Mama ladas Downtown for excellent Enchiladas.
                  Braccos the food is good for the most part good seafood options but the service is probably the worst place in town. slow. takes for ever to get a beer or waiting for food. its really gotten worse the last few years. when it first opened it was pretty nice service.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
                    http://queencitybakery.com/ - it's not open for Dinner but Breakfast and lunch are great!
                    Boom! Agreed on the breakfast. Never had lunch there.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                      I'll say I agree on Bracco. The food is not good and the service is not up to par. One morning, a waitress dropped dirty silverware covered in some red sauce down my back and just said, "Oh, sorry about that" and walked away. I had to find someone to get me a rag to try and wipe myself off. I have not been back since other than to have a beer on the patio.

Comment

I've never had an issue at Bracco's with service and the food has always been good.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Long John Silvers Fish and Chips on Minnesota. I like the shrimp and cod platter for less than 9 bucks. Where is Bracco's btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            Long John Silvers Fish and Chips on Minnesota. I like the shrimp and cod platter for less than 9 bucks. Where is Bracco's btw?
                            Bracco's is on the SW corner of Western and 57th. The intersection is currently under construction and a bit of a headache to get through.
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                              Bracco's is on the SW corner of Western and 57th. The intersection is currently under construction and a bit of a headache to get through.
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X