Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Looking for a hat for a Christmas gift for a six-year-old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Looking for a hat for a Christmas gift for a six-year-old!

I want to replicate my beloved blue hat with the angry Jack on the front for the son of a friend. He's just six. Having trouble finding that online. Anyone have an idea? Respond here or PM me please.

(And no, it is not the South Dakota Bulldogs in this link).
    http://store.nba.com/product/index.j...ductId=3234886

Re: Help! Looking for a hat for a Christmas gift for a six-year-old!

I'm still trying to figure out why *any* of that stuff is on an "nba store" website?

Perhaps post of picture of your hat...I have not clue what you mean when you say Angry Jack.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      I'm still trying to figure out why *any* of that stuff is on an "nba store" website?

Perhaps post of picture of your hat...I have not clue what you mean when you say Angry Jack.

Don't have it with me, but it's a classic blue hat with that new pic of the mascot with a fierce look on his face... the mascot's prolly been shown elsewhere on the forum before... i get tons of compliments on it. This boy would love this hat...

Comment

try this
        http://www.jackrabbitcentral.com/hats

Comment

Originally posted by 76JACK View Post
          Thanks, saw it, but thought maybe they'd have hats for littler kids. Might have to get it and adjust it way down, and make sure he gets a chance to wear it for many years!

Comment

Working...
          X