Fargo to CAS round two...bus to Brookings for EIU game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargo to CAS round two...bus to Brookings for EIU game

It is almost confirmed, we are nearly 100% confirmed to be driving a bus load from Fargo in the Frisco, err, Brookings Cruiser in a few short days. I'm working right now to round up the crew from up north and we will be ready to rip it up with you guys on Saturday. Gonna yell like hell for SDSU. Let's do this! Go Jacks!

Re: Fargo to CAS round two...bus to Brookings for EIU game

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
    It is almost confirmed, we are nearly 100% confirmed to be driving a bus load from Fargo in the Frisco, err, Brookings Cruiser in a few short days. I'm working right now to round up the crew from up north and we will be ready to rip it up with you guys on Saturday. Gonna yell like hell for SDSU. Let's do this! Go Jacks!
    Thanks for the support!
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Looking forward to it! Remember, we embrace our drinking and drinking games. So, you can actually drink out of a can here, not a plastic cup.

(BTW-Thanks again for the use of your solo cups two weeks ago)

Comment

Yankton Jackrabbits always welcome visitors. Wear yellow or gold, no green. Nothing big planned, just some grills and leftovers from Tgiving.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Nice, see you there!

Comment

Save me a beer!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

What do I have to do to meet the Amazing!! HandoEX tmw?

Comment

Working...
              X