Vintage SDSU Memorabilia, Photgraghs, and Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage SDSU Memorabilia, Photgraghs, and Artwork

I am searching for vintage SDSU memorabilia or a cool photo or piece of art to hang in my office. I have scoured ebay and cannot find anything. I have a cool old jayhawk advertisement that my wife had framed for me and I'd like to find something for State now. Any suggestions on where I might find something like that? Shot in the dark here as I'm sure most people who possess such items rarely sell them.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Re: Vintage SDSU Memorabilia, Photgraghs, and Artwork

You can contact the Collegian maybe? or someone at the Alum center might have photos or old Hobo Day program covers.....I believe they will have prints/copies made for you for a $ of course. Of course I'm hoping there is a pretty sweet cover to the program this week, should be.....it's a 100 years baby! I wish I had some old bumper stickers....they don't do that too much anymore.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      You can contact the Collegian maybe? or someone at the Alum center might have photos or old Hobo Day program covers.....I believe they will have prints/copies made for you for a $ of course. Of course I'm hoping there is a pretty sweet cover to the program this week, should be.....it's a 100 years baby! I wish I had some old bumper stickers....they don't do that too much anymore.
      There are still bumper stickers and buttons sold every year for that years Hobo Day celebration.
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Those are good ideas. Thanks.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
          There are still bumper stickers and buttons sold every year for that years Hobo Day celebration.
          I even went to the store in the Union, they had no bumper stickers. They have great blown of decor of old buttons, that would be sweet. I asked them if they sold them but they said no. Those things would sell great if they started to produce them.
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RP-Hobo-Day-...item3a72fb20fb
            Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-HOF-Met...item2ec28ec3f7
              Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Litter-...item43abe23d24

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RPPC-1930-BR...item5894c9d232

ok I'll stop now I saw quite a few 'vintage" postcards with views of various campus buildings that could make a neat collage. There were also a lot of football media guides dating back to the 60s and 70s. But TBH my personal favorite is the "Drink White Dry" photo that I put the link for -it may not be exactly the office vibe you were hoping for but it would certainly be a talking piece.

Comment

I found a lot searching South Dakota State College as well.

Comment

The Drink White Dry post card would look good in your Law office KULawJack. Your clients will wonder What the ??? when they lay eyes on that one. Some one might even spot themselves in the photo. if they are old enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X