Mad Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men

I should have written something about this at the beginning of the season.. but has anyone seen the last two episodes of Mad Men?

Two words... Holy S**t!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: Mad Men

The last 2 have been great. Best show on television.

Comment

One more episode this season... Unless a nuclear bomb goes off in downtown Manhattan, it's going to be very tough to top the last two episodes.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
        One more episode this season... Unless a nuclear bomb goes off in downtown Manhattan, it's going to be very tough to top the last two episodes.
        haha I'm going to guess that Jaguar doesn't advertise with the show. They have pretty much trashed that car,ending with it not starting in the failed suicide attempt. lol

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
          haha I'm going to guess that Jaguar doesn't advertise with the show. They have pretty much trashed that car,ending with it not starting in the failed suicide attempt. lol
          Pretty much... so much for English engineering!

To be honest, that attempt was a little bit of dark humor... trying to off himself with the car that he pretty much brought to the agency. Throughout the season, I saw Lane as kind of the "sad sack" of the group... he was picked on by his father, he had these dreams of glamor and glory, but the others' desires were much stronger so he was relegated to being a "Charlie Brown" kind of character.

But... I LOVED it when he finally had enough and beat the crap out of Pete! One of my personal favorite scenes this season!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

To be honest, that attempt was a little bit of dark humor... trying to off himself with the car that he pretty much brought to the agency. Throughout the season, I saw Lane as kind of the "sad sack" of the group... he was picked on by his father, he had these dreams of glamor and glory, but the others' desires were much stronger so he was relegated to being a "Charlie Brown" kind of character.

But... I LOVED it when he finally had enough and beat the crap out of Pete! One of my personal favorite scenes this season!
            I think you pegged Lane perfectly. He was just a bland guy who wanted to be a player. That fight scene was awesome. I want to beat the crap out of Pete,myself.

My favorite character is Roger. His steady stream of one-liners crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              I think you pegged Lane perfectly. He was just a bland guy who wanted to be a player. That fight scene was awesome. I want to beat the crap out of Pete,myself.

My favorite character is Roger. His steady stream of one-liners crack me up.
              Every time Roger spouts off a one-liner, you think, "Well, that's pretty off-color". And then you remember it's the 1960s... Political Correctness then meant politicians were a bit more discreet with their extra-marital affairs! LOL
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Jaguar is owned by the Indians now--Tata bought it from Ford a couple of years ago.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                X