X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD School of Business??????????

http://www.yankton.net/articles/2012...estigation.txt

Is this what they are now teaching at the University in the School of Business??

Re: USD School of Business??????????

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    http://www.yankton.net/articles/2012...estigation.txt

Is this what they are now teaching at the University in the School of Business??
    Seriously a number of good things are taught at USD. I wish I could have attend USD for the accounting program. Its a shame some have taken illegal short cuts and will pay for their actions in the long run.

Comment

All jokes aside, these kids did some serious damage to their lives for a few extra dollars. Too bad.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Shysters and Quacks and Tax Cheats?, oh my!
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
          I wish I had a list of CPA Candidates who passed the CPA exam in one setting that were USD grads. I bet there are several. Some of them are still honest and want the best out of life.

I can't recall his name, but there was a USD accounting type guy who got sucked in to dishonoring himself and others at Enron a few years back, but other than that they can be proud of their alums and their accompolishments. This is another black eye for USD, hopefully it will heal and disappear soon. I hope you are joking Prairiehaas. It would be equally embarrassing to learn that several SDSU Civil engineers worked on the I-35 bridge that collapse in the Twin Cities a couple of years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
            Shysters? Quacks?

Hmmm...what do you do for a living or profession, Prairiehaas?

Anyone betting on whether this thread will end up in smack?

Comment

It is not obvious to me from the story that this has anything to do with the USD School of Business.

It is obvious that this constitutes smack in the non-smack section.

If I had decent Internet access right now, I'd probably be giving SturgisJeff a month's time-out right now. Consider yourself lucky you're just getting a warning.

Thread closed.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X