• Show
Clear All

• Nation's drunkest cities

And you will recognize #2

http://www.thedailybeast.com/content...st-cities.html

Re: Nation's drunkest cities

and then this via twitter...
    MikeMcFeelyKFGO Mike McFeely

Marriott in Plano, Bison fan headquarters. ran out of beer last night. Had to make emergency beer run. Seriously.

43 minutes ago

Comment

Well, tonight will add to the stats for Fargo. They do have a good reason to have a little fun.

Comment

How come im not surprised? What else is there to do in ND in the winter when the sheep are in hibernation?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          How come im not surprised? What else is there to do in ND in the winter when the sheep are in hibernation?

you can go John Deereing

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            Celebrate championships.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I think anything claimed by US NEWS is nothing more than fluff. That organization's constant barrage of lists is on the level of middle- school newspaper editorial content. I suggest Dave Letterman lists may be more thoroughly researched.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Celebrate championships.

They might just pass Milwaukee now.

Comment

There have been studies which have shown Fargo to have a problem with binge drinkers and I wondering if the DailyBeast has picked up on this. (Re-reading the article they apparently have done so.) With a combined enrollment of nearly 20,000 with NDSU, Concordia, and M-MSU, there are more incidents that make the locally nightly news than do they make the Sioux Falls Argus and KELO LAND =nightly news. It is a serious problem for those reaching the 21 year mark, and alcohol poisoning is a real problems for those who work in ER's on weekends.

Comment

Whenever I see someone wearing dark green and yellow shirt from a distance, I have a tough time telling whether it's a Packer fan or a Bison fan. Either way, I immediately assume that they are drunk.
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                      Tiny clarification: that was last year's list. Fargo dropped out of the top 25 this year. Bismarck made it in at 20 and Sioux Falls at 17, however.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleri...es-photos.html

Comment

Oh snap, it is not nearly as funny when it is our state listed. Can someone delete the thread and we'll pretend we know nothing about it?

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                          Oh snap, it is not nearly as funny when it is our state listed. Can someone delete the thread and we'll pretend we know nothing about it?

I'll drink to that.

Comment

Working...
                          X