You know its Hobo Day/Week when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know its Hobo Day/Week when....

Thought this might be fun....share your "I knew it was Hobo Day/week when..." stories.

I knew it was Hobo Day when....

During halftime of the football game, in the main bathrooms, in front of 100 other people, the college kid in front of me dropped his pants to his ankles at the urinal and proceeded to take his turn.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: You know its Hobo Day/Week when....

I knew it was Hobo Day when one of the lovely ladies in our group at Skinner's decided to dance on the table Friday night. She is a mother of 4 and a responsible member of society on most nights. At least this year they didn't throw her out, she left on her own accord.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

All the ladies in the honored alumni crowd have their mum corsages out. (I know, dating myself)

Comment

. . . the freshmen actually had to wear the green beanies, and the upperclassmen stalked the campuses with lists of questions and green markers . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          Thought this might be fun....share your "I knew it was Hobo Day/week when..." stories.

I knew it was Hobo Day when....

During halftime of the football game, in the main bathrooms, in front of 100 other people, the college kid in front of me dropped his pants to his ankles at the urinal and proceeded to take his turn.
          ... and the bottle falls out of his pants and into the trough and he has to THINK about whether or not to retrieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
            ... and the bottle falls out of his pants and into the trough and he has to THINK about whether or not to retrieve it.
            Not even a question. Get your hand in there.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
              Is the bottle open? that makes a difference.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
              X