So saw something cool today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So saw something cool today...

Driving down 4th street in Yankton and what do I see in front of me but a truck tricked out with Jackrabbit gear including an sdsufans.com bumper sticker... where does one go about getting one? I honestly just about followed the person in the truck to ask but figured that would be a little stalkish.

Re: So saw something cool today...

Well, I kinda promised SDSU I'd be a nice boy and close up my CafePress shop (that hadn't been doing a bang-up business anyway). But if you want to print up your own bumperstickers, it's still a more or less free country, as far as I'm concerned (but I hereby disclaim all knowledge and responsibility . . . )
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

fair enough..lol was just surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
        Driving down 4th street in Yankton and what do I see in front of me but a truck tricked out with Jackrabbit gear including an sdsufans.com bumper sticker... where does one go about getting one? I honestly just about followed the person in the truck to ask but figured that would be a little stalkish.
        The chevy diesel with a yellow lab and some pheasant carcasses in the back? That's my truck. Yesterday was a good day. I am currently consuming coffee from a SDSUFans.com mug as I type this.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          The chevy diesel with a yellow lab and some pheasant carcasses in the back? That's my truck. Yesterday was a good day. I am currently consuming coffee from a SDSUFans.com mug as I type this.
          Wondered if it was you...lol Like I said, figured it would be a little stalkish to follow and ask though.

Comment

Working...
          X