Congratulations mango!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations mango!!!

Just wanted to send out a big congrats to Mango. He lost his freedom today. : ) Have a happy life with your new bride. I would hope the honeymoon would include a trip to South Bend?

Re: Congratulations mango!!!

I'd be concern about the start. Why would you let your wife schedule your wedding during football season? Sounds like she's running things already.

All kidding aside, congrats Mango.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
      I'd be concern about the start. Why would you let your wife schedule your wedding during football season? Sounds like she's running things already.

My wife always wanted a fall wedding but I said as long as sdsu didn't play at home we could. We both got what we wanted so compromise is key.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

compromise is for chumps... and goons.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          compromise is for chumps... and goons.
          Says the guy who is not married.

The trick is to make them think you compromised but you still get what you want.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post

She was set on a fall wedding and I told her as long as it wasn't Hobo Day, I would be fine with it. Luckily, it was scheduled perfectly for the only Saturday in October that SDSU didn't play at home. That and I had friends giving me constant updates on how SDSU was doing against Youngstown, so it all worked out in the end.

mitchellrabbit, I wish it included a trip to South Bend but the honeymoon was somehow scheduled on Notre Dame's bye week so I didn't have to miss an Irish game. You going to be in Brookings this weekend for the game? Meet you at Cubby's to watch the Irish take down USC?

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, it's been a crazy last couple of weeks. I'm ready for Saturday to watch the Jacks ruin the Bison's perfect season.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
              She was set on a fall wedding and I told her as long as it wasn't Hobo Day, I would be fine with it. Luckily, it was scheduled perfectly for the only Saturday in October that SDSU didn't play at home. That and I had friends giving me constant updates on how SDSU was doing against Youngstown, so it all worked out in the end.

mitchellrabbit, I wish it included a trip to South Bend but the honeymoon was somehow scheduled on Notre Dame's bye week so I didn't have to miss an Irish game. You going to be in Brookings this weekend for the game? Meet you at Cubby's to watch the Irish take down USC?

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, it's been a crazy last couple of weeks. I'm ready for Saturday to watch the Jacks ruin the Bison's perfect season.
              We will be there Saturday for the game but its my wifes birthday and im thinking she'll have other plans for after the game.

Comment

Working...
              X