Chiropractor recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiropractor recommendation

Can someone recommend me a good chiropractor in Brookings? Thanks.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: Chiropractor recommendation

out by dak.. I think it's Munsterman...

Comment

What slosho said.

http://www.brookingschiropracticcent...he-doctors.htm

Dr. Nass.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Thanks, guys.

Comment

In the spirit of being in an SDSU athletic fan forum:
          http://hungerfordchiropractic.com/about.htm
          http://www.glaciallakeschiropractic.com/About-Us.html

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
            Networking baby, got to have it.

If you have a musculoskeletal problem, especially with your back, try one of the guys HoboJ linked to at Hungerford. If you have a medical problem see a medical doctor.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              Networking baby, got to have it.

If you have a musculoskeletal problem, especially with your back, try one of the guys HoboJ linked to at Hungerford. If you have a medical problem see a medical doctor.
              I have no idea what it is. I just woke up the other morning and my neck was extremely stiff.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                I have no idea what it is. I just woke up the other morning and my neck was extremely stiff.
                Probably "wry neck" or just as you said a stiff neck. Usually a posture issue but often no cause is found. Should go away on its own in a week or so, sometimes a little longer.
                You can use some Ibuprofen, heat or medicated cremes like Icy Hot or Ben Gay.

You don't have to take advice from some internet forum member and should see someone is you desire.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Probably "wry neck" or just as you said a stiff neck. Usually a posture issue but often no cause is found. Should go away on its own in a week or so, sometimes a little longer.

You don't have to take advice from some internet forum member and should see someone is you desire.
                  Haha, yeah I'll get a second opinion (it's happened before) and I'm sure it is a posture thing. I do feel more comfortable when that forum member is a practicing medical professional, though.

Comment

Hey doc, should the rest of us be looking on on this?? Are we encroaching on doc-patient confidentiality here???

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                      Hey doc, should the rest of us be looking on on this?? Are we encroaching on doc-patient confidentiality here???
                      I'll forward the HIPAA regulations to you and you can sort through it. If it turns out that we are okay I'll set up a paypal account and start charging for marginal medical advice at a preposterous rate.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Sounds like "I slept with my head on my shoulder" syndrome.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I'll forward the HIPAA regulations to you and you can sort through it. If it turns out that we are okay I'll set up a paypal account and start charging for marginal medical advice at a preposterous rate.
                          But the drugs you prescribe will be ridiculously cheap and come in plain brown packaging correct?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

after working for the ambulance service in Yankton I developed a real distrust of chiropracters. took too many people to the hospital from their offices. I trust a doctor more or a physical therapist recommended by an MD

Comment

I'll throw another hat in the ring. See Mary Kleinjan at Kleinjan chiropractic. Found Mary when I lived in Brookings. She's good and also a huge Jackrabbit women's basketball supporter.
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                              X