January Jones on the Daily show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Jones on the Daily show

A...not so flattering for South Dakota (or North Dakota)...interview with January Jones...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu.../january-jones
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: January Jones on the Daily show

I'm not even from South Dakota and that was terrible. Lost a lot of respect for her. (Not that I did because I didn't know who she was...but still..)
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Don't really care. She's hot. I hear the same things all the time on campus. People from SD are allowed to make fun of SD.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Making fun of where your from is fine but not sure I would classify that as funny, sad more like it.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I sorry but I had to google January Jones to find out exactly who she is. Not knowing about Roger Maris really took the cake. But I suppose some one could stump me and bring up Lou Gerhig, who was not of my generation. So maybe she deserves a pass on where Roger Maris was from. For those real young ones Maris was a long time NY Yankee from Fargo ND who broke Babe Ruth's season home run record of 60 HR's.

This gal is really too skinny in my opinion. She sure could do pizza more often and maybe a jelly filled sweet roll for mid morning snack might put some meat on her bones. Otherwise she seems like a bright person and a bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            I sorry but I had to google January Jones to find out exactly who she is. Not knowing about Roger Maris really took the cake. But I suppose some one could stump me and bring up Lou Gerhig, who was not of my generation. So maybe she deserves a pass on where Roger Maris was from. For those real young ones Maris was a long time NY Yankee from Fargo ND who broke Babe Ruth's season home run record of 60 HR's.

This gal is really too skinny in my opinion. She sure could do pizza more often and maybe a jelly filled sweet roll for mid morning snack might put some meat on her bones. Otherwise she seems like a bright person and a bright future.

Looks like Nidaros likes a little junk in the trunk!
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              Looks like Nidaros likes a little junk in the trunk!
              you got it.

Comment

She is hot. And Mad Men is the best show on TV. Although she is probably the worst actor/actress on that show. She's there as eye candy.

I'll have to watch the clip later.

Comment

I thought the interview was okay. The host asking the questions in a TV interview session can take the interview in a direction unanticipated by the visitor. January was probably focused on talking about the movie but instead was asked questions about her home state. I thought she was a little nervous and attempted to be humorous. So, I give her a pass on any comments that may have offended some. (She also said she loved South Dakota.)

January's family has a number of SDSU connections including her dad and uncle are grads...two cousins are recent grads. They're a nice family and a lot of fun -- very bright, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie. In the right role, January does a great job in front of the camera (I think she plays her role on MadMen very well -- she's supposed to be a little up-tight, ice-queen character).

Comment

From Sioux Falls, and graduated from Roosevelt. For South Dakota, doesn't get more "urban/suburban".

Not like Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke in 'Dukes of Hazard') who grew up on a Faith area ranch, and graduated from RC Central.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      I thought the interview was okay. The host asking the questions in a TV interview session can take the interview in a direction unanticipated by the visitor. January was probably focused on talking about the movie but instead was asked questions about her home state. I thought she was a little nervous and attempted to be humorous. So, I give her a pass on any comments that may have offended some. (She also said she loved South Dakota.)

January's family has a number of SDSU connections including her dad and uncle are grads...two cousins are recent grads. They're a nice family and a lot of fun -- very bright, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie. In the right role, January does a great job in front of the camera (I think she plays her role on MadMen very well -- she's supposed to be a little up-tight, ice-queen character).
                      reading your post, I have to agree, you are right...her character is very dislikable, so I suppose some of that transfers over to her.

Also, being the worst actor on Mad Men is kind of like being called the worst player on an NBA team... you are performing at an elite level.

Man, that's a good show. I miss it. Doesn't start til the late summer either.

Comment

"Lakota, Dakota, what the f*ck, close enough".

Hahahahaha, classic.

Comment

Working...
                        X