Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: house repairs

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    I would say with windows pay the extra and get good ones.. I prefer pella.
    yeah but with a baby on the way and a wife getting her masters, not a lot of extra to get the goodones with. How old our windows are any new replacement will be an nice upgrade maybe just not as nice as we would like. I checked menards and our window install is getting bids for pella and another one, I was thinking to get a bid on anderson replacement windows too.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      yeah but with a baby on the way and a wife getting her masters, not a lot of extra to get the goodones with. How old our windows are any new replacement will be an nice upgrade maybe just not as nice as we would like. I checked menards and our window install is getting bids for pella and another one, I was thinking to get a bid on anderson replacement windows too.
      replace the critical windows first only.. buy the pellas...

Comment

I know it's cheezy but OCC did a bike for a company called window world iirc. they offer a double hung @ 189 installed... http://www.windowworld.com/window-world-chopper/

check them out.. then buy the pella

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          I know it's cheezy but OCC did a bike for a company called window world iirc. they offer a double hung @ 189 installed... http://www.windowworld.com/window-world-chopper/

check them out.. then buy the pella
          yeah i saw that episode, My dad and i went there and were not impressed. some places we went were over 500 bucks for the windows. we need 6. it if was one or two i would be ok if they are a little more, but needing 6 and installation is gonna break the bank, just havent gotten the quote from the installer yet.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
          X