halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halloween

Silly question here, but in SF, what day will kids be doing trick or treating? on the saturday or will it be on the actual day on the 31st? My wife and I want to be home and have friends over who have kids for it, but we are not actually sure if it will be the 31 for trick or treating or the 30th?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: halloween

City Council actually declared the 29th to be Trick or Treat day in Sioux Falls.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
      City Council actually declared the 29th to be Trick or Treat day in Sioux Falls.
      Hadn't seen that. I had planned on taking my daughter on Sunday.

Comment

Never known it to be anything but the 31st. Was CatchEmAll getting an early start?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I'm actually just full of carp. Just some early Halloween hi-jinx on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
            I'm actually just full of carp. Just some early Halloween hi-jinx on my part.
            Confused. Are they switching from cod to carp for the Lutefisk up there in the Cities?
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
              Confused. Are they switching from cod to carp for the Lutefisk up there in the Cities?
              Eclectic bunch of Norwegians I run with.

Comment

Eclectic Norweigans? That is a new concept and hard to picture. Much like spendthrift Hollanders.
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

We are planning on taking kids out the 31st. Haven't heard any other thoughts
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Anything other than trick or treating on the 31st is just plain ridiculous.

I don't care if it's a sunday.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Sports Illustrated did have a tidbit this week that Foxborough, MA is "moving" Halloween due to the Patriots game Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X