• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote_Fan
    replied
    Re: USD's Title as Best Team in the Dakotas Secured

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
    Congrats Yotes, you are the only team in your conference with an RPI below 330!!!!!
    First of all that is an inaccurate statement. Secondly your team is even worse than USD and SDSU. After a lucky 3 year run NDSU is well on the way back to the level of UND battling for North Dakota state supremacy with Mayville and Minot State. Throw Mary in there and it's quite a battle for the championship of North Dakota.

Leave a comment:

• FargoBison
    replied

Congrats Yotes, you are the only team in your conference with an RPI below 330!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

If I could give CF negatives points I would but can't so if you have some to spare you know how to do it.

Leave a comment:

• NightHawk78
    replied

CF . . . SDSU and IPFW (along with ORU, OU, NDSU, and IUPUI) would be cruising through that motley assortment of teams that USD has been sharing the court with for the last two months. . . you'll have your chance in three years; we'll talk to you then.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    The fans filing out of the Sioux Falls arena have plenty of time to drive down to Vermillion to see the second half of the best team in the Dakotas. IPFW is just too good for the Jackrodents to deal with. Of course despite it being a home game SDSU just couldn't get it done like usual. USD would never let an opportunity like that slip away.

Plenty of time to get down to Vermillion, plenty of time. I know how bad your fans want to see a winner, it's only 50 miles south of the Summit League tourney.
    Our women could probably beat the Coyote men. USD's shown nothing this year, playing the Little Sisters of the Poor schedule you've been stuck with.

Get back to us when you've taken off the training wheels and play a real D-I schedule--one with a majority of teams over 300 in RPI.

Leave a comment:

• USD's Title as Best Team in the Generally Weak Conference Secured

The fans filing out of the Sioux Falls arena have plenty of time to drive down to Vermillion to see the second half of the best team in the Dakotas. IPFW is just too good for the Jackrodents to deal with. Of course despite it being a home game SDSU just couldn't get it done like usual. USD would never let an opportunity like that slip away.

Plenty of time to get down to Vermillion, plenty of time. I know how bad your fans want to see a winner, it's only 50 miles south of the Summit League tourney.

Disclaimer from Filbert, added after a complaint by the thread starter, Coyote_Fan:

I, Filbert, do here warrant and assert that I did in fact, on or about March 9, 2010, alter the title of a thread on the SDSUFans.com discussion board from "USD's TItle as the Best Team in the Dakotas Secured" to "USD's Title as the Best Team in the Generally Weak Conference Secured."

I did this for comedic and smackish effect, and specifically to tweak the tender sensitivities of one person who participates on the board under the screen name of "Coyote_Fan," who in my opinion is just generally too tightly wrapped around the axle and invites response in kind and better when he posts things like the above on college athletics fan discussion boards.

I specifically disclaim responsibility for the fact that he can dish it out but is unable to take it, and specifically state that I believe that "Coyote_Fan" is in no way representative of the general fan community of the University of South Dakota. Or at least I hope so.

This I do swear before the users and readers of SDSUFans.com, on this Tenth Day of March, in the Year of our Lord Two Thousand and Ten.
    Last edited by filbert; 03-10-2010, 08:12 AM.
Working...
X