Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bison stew

Originally posted by CCdeville View Post
    real men wouldn't smack about a women's bball game. thats what im thinking the majority of the country thinks.
    I support all the sports at SDSU. Try telling the folks in Fargo that Volleyball or Softball doesn't matter. To be honest, that is really all they have going for them up there right now...
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

[QUOTE=tjbison;146584]
      Originally posted by goon View Post
      Your mens team got there first, kudos, but you wont be getting there next. Our women were 1 bad call away from making the round of 16, deny it all you want but you would be trying to brag all you could if you women actually were able to amount to anything besides middle of the confrence finish. oh yeah nice mens game against UMKC last week.

Its a new year and the only thing NDSU can brag about was what it did last year. Face it, all 3 major sports we are your master and you are struggling to keep your heads above water before you plummet all your sports to the bottom of both football and basketball confrences. Hope you can enjoy your mens team from last year, because your not going to be able to enjoy anything in the 3 big sports for a long time too come.[/QUOTE]

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL how do you like your crow??? yep our women have lots of work to do, our FB team is rebuilding, but your mighty MASTERS of BBALL team has lost 8 straight to little ol NDSU. Keep it up bunnies your on your way to be a real power house
      We played a below avg game, if you were there or watched on TV. You saw the refs were calling fouls only on one side of the game to end the game. they were not calling those fouls the 2nd half untill the 5 minute mark clearly in response to Sauls whining about it all game. well played on his part to get the officals to do what he wanted. Still it took lucky 3 pointers twice and to foul out 3 of our players in regulation to beat us. I will not blame the officals because it was inconsistant at times for both teams. We missed free throws that could have sealed the deal, you miss a FT it sticks to the rim giving you possesion of the ball again. Not sure why the rule doesnt count that as a turn over. NDSU players made free throws and 3 pointers when needed when we didnt, good for them but dont think it will be that easy of a win for you in SF. Just does not seem likely that Zastrow and Carlson can shoot as high percentage again in SF and we will i gaurundamntee it be more aggressive and ready to win.

your womens team just cant get over that hump, not sure if its a match up of style of play that gives us an advantage or what but I do not see that changing anytime soon. Oh your football team might be rebuilding but ours is just reloading again.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
        SDSU will thump the Bison Saturday Night, book it!!!
        How did this work out?
        Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        We'll see how enjoyable it'll be when he's 25 down.
        Nice prediction
        Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
        I heard that the campus police are going to block off the road outside Frost at halftime during the men's game. They are really concerned about the NDSU fans that are leaving the game.
        We left early, who won?
        Originally posted by propar80 View Post
        They shouldn't need to worry. There're will be about 10-15 of them there, all coming in one bus. They'll be able to sneak out of Frost quietly. Like they did this past year at CAS!!
        Go Jacks!!
        I heard the chants from those 10 were audible on the radio feed nearly the entire game

Haha, great time in Brookings. It seemed like it wasn't going to be "if" the bunnies would win, but by how much.

Your student section isn't the brightest bunch, are they? That mistake from them at the end had to be embarrassing.

Comment

I hope the Jacks meet the Bison again in Sioux Falls - men and women. But not in the first round. Second or third round.
          This space for lease.

Comment

real men wouldn't smack about a women's bball game. thats what im thinking the majority of the country thinks.
            Wow. Then I guess Jacks fans are unique in not being sexist pigs. Most of us take pride in women's teams as well as men's teams and consider them equal-opportunity targets for smack and other attention.
            This space for lease.

Comment

The NDSU women play a very boring, not entertaining, style of basketball. I can't blame their fans for not wanting to watch them. If our women played like that (and were average at best at it like the Bison), I would probably choose not to watch them either.
              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                How did this work out?

Nice prediction

We left early, who won?

I heard the chants from those 10 were audible on the radio feed nearly the entire game

Haha, great time in Brookings. It seemed like it wasn't going to be "if" the bunnies would win, but by how much.

Your student section isn't the brightest bunch, are they? That mistake from them at the end had to be embarrassing.
                I think that some of your fellow Bison should take lessons from you on how to properly smack. Well done.

In my defense I never said that Bison fans were leaving because they lost. And, it looks like for the next few years, there won't be any leaving for either school. The MBB rivalry will only get better, perhaps if the women catch up they will be the can't miss double headers each year.
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

jacked up. sorry to inform you, mens college basketball on a scale of 1-10 in interest of a sports fan nationwide is a 9. women's is a 1.5. just facts, not sexist piggy's.

Comment

jacked up. sorry to inform you, mens college basketball on a scale of 1-10 in interest of a sports fan nationwide is a 9. women's is a 1.5. just facts, not sexist piggy's.
                    pretty sure football is way higher than basketball, just throwing that out there.
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                    X