Clear All

Re: Bison stew

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    that roasted yak rabbit tasted good at cubbies tonight

at 4:57 a.m. ANYTHING tastes good.

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
      okay maybe 12,000. no he would say: There were gold shirts in EVERY seat of the metro dome. about 60,000 bison fans. WE TOOK OVER DOWN TOWN and hit up the seville club after. had dinner with dave winfield and vince vaughan
      The way you count, the bison must have had 3000 fans at Frost last night.

Comment

Grudging congrats to the Bison men. They got a couple of big breaks (a bad shot got stuck between the rim and backboard with the possession arrow in the Bison's favor, for example). But NDSU also hit a couple of huge, game-extending shots.
        Congrats, also, to the SDSU women, who dominated the Bison once again.
        Curious fact: The NDSU women have no North Dakota women on their roster. Not one. But they do have one South Dakotan. The SDSU women have nine South Dakotans and no North Dakotans.
        The NDSU men have one North Dakotan and one South Dakotan. The SDSU men have six South Dakotans and one North Dakotan.
        The recruit pickings in North Dakota must be very slim.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          Grudging congrats to the Bison men. They got a couple of big breaks (a bad shot got stuck between the rim and backboard with the possession arrow in the Bison's favor, for example). But NDSU also hit a couple of huge, game-extending shots.
          Congrats, also, to the SDSU women, who dominated the Bison once again.
          Curious fact: The NDSU women have no North Dakota women on their roster. Not one. But they do have one South Dakotan. The SDSU women have nine South Dakotans and no North Dakotans.
          The NDSU men have one North Dakotan and one South Dakotan. The SDSU men have six South Dakotans and one North Dakotan.
          The recruit pickings in North Dakota must be very slim.
          Several good players in ND but they have opted for Big Conference schools.
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
            Several good players in ND but they have opted for Big Conference schools.
            Several above average players in SD that opted for larger conferences too but we still seem to recruit our state. So do the Bison! Now what?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
              Several above average players in SD that opted for larger conferences too but we still seem to recruit our state. So do the Bison! Now what?
              I was just saying what has happened to the Good players in state.

Now what? Guess we just keep beating you with our player been working so far right?
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

ndsu has dominated in the basketball sport that most of america cares about in about a 100-1 margin, sorry, but the majority of ndsu fans have grown up Minnesota Gopher fans or from Minnesota and like fbs games and legit college sports. I saw 3 missed back-end of 1 on 1's for sdsu, that was the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CCdeville View Post
                  ndsu has dominated in the basketball
                  So remind me again, which school is ahead of the other in the standings?

Comment

Originally posted by CCdeville View Post
                    ndsu has dominated in the basketball sport that most of america cares about in about a 100-1 margin, sorry, but the majority of ndsu fans have grown up Minnesota Gopher fans or from Minnesota and like fbs games and legit college sports. I saw 3 missed back-end of 1 on 1's for sdsu, that was the game.

Awfully impressive for a Golden Rodent fan to have so much knowledge of NDSU and what their fans really like and what is a legit college sport and what isn't. One might be tempted to go over to a Gopher board to point out that Minnesota blew a 13-point second half lead today to lose its seventh out of the last 10 in the "sport most of America cares about." Or to point out that right now the Jacks have as good a chance of making the NCAA tournament as the Gophers.

P.S. Our legit women's basketball team has beaten your team twice in a row.

Comment

• Re: Bison stew

While CCdeville pretends to be a gopher fan, many members of this fan board have questioned whether he's LakesBison. Be nice to our Gopher friends, I don't think CCdeville is one of them.

Added later: I don't have a problem with CCdeville taking a shot at the way the men's game turned out Saturday. NDSU played about as well as their talent will allow them and we just stunk much of the game. The result: double overtime. Credit the Bison for their effort. They're not a good team so they deserve a special pat on the back for Saturday night.

Comment

[QUOTE=JackJD;146666].....Be nice to our Gopher friends, I don't think CCdeville is one of them. ..... QUOTE]

JJD, only going by what CCdeville wrote last month on this board:
                        im a gopher fan, and i dont lean towards ndsu or sdsu obviously.

True Bison fans would own up to it, wouldn't they?

Comment

CCdeville is an NDSU fan but has an odd approach (which has gotten him banned from this board several times). Like a spoiled five-year old, he likes to draw attention to himself no matter how he has to do that. Even this post plays into what he likes. So, I'll end it.

Comment

yes, northwestern loss sucked, and gophers are struglling this year in basketball. (standings dont mean nothing when you lose 8 in a row sir) and yes, aside from the lindsey wahlen/janel mccarville days, no one cares about womens bball at the UMINN. Ill just leave it at that and like jackmd said, "ill stay out of it" good day. (some of us can be from southwestern minnesota and be gopher fans and ndsu fans thanks to mike felt)

Comment

Actually, standings do matter. That is why they are in a conference. I wouls much rather have a successful overall season than just a couple wins over a rival.

And it amazes me how WBB doesn't matter when the Bison/gophers lose, but had either team beat SDSU I guarantee there would have been tons of smack. Luckilly we haven't had to worry about that since SDSU is 12-0 versus those two progams.
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

real men wouldn't smack about a women's bball game. thats what im thinking the majority of the country thinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X