Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison stew

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    In time my furry and once nearly extinct friend, in time. In 2 weeks I'm headed to a friends ranch to shoot a buffalo, I'll take pictures. Shoot it, skin it, quarter it and haul it home for processing, I call that a good day.
    and as long as there are ranches with these "buffalo" we will always be here so you can enjoy us for years to come

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
      i would bet we aint doing it either. but i was actually cheering for your womens team in the tourney, a lot of terrible calls vs. baylor. i think our team will be back in the dance within the next few seasons. we have some good recruits coming in. but then again i'm biased
      Its cool, I figure we are on the up swing and are posed to stay there you can try to join us at the top but NDSU ive always felt was more like a number 2 kinda school anyway. I was going for NDSU because i am not a fan of Kansas.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

[QUOTE=ndsubison1;146377]and as long as there are ranches with these "buffalo" we will always be here so you can enjoy us for years to come[/QUOTE

if not for those ranches those stupid buffs would have been extinct long ago.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

there was about 15,000 bison fans there. probably 2,000 KU fans
          I see someone went to the 'lakes school of exaggerating attendance'
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Lakes went to USD? Something about that makes sense.
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              I see someone went to the 'lakes school of exaggerating attendance'
              okay maybe 12,000. no he would say: There were gold shirts in EVERY seat of the metro dome. about 60,000 bison fans. WE TOOK OVER DOWN TOWN and hit up the seville club after. had dinner with dave winfield and vince vaughan

Comment

That seems more reasonable. Best guess I saw was something in the 11,000 neighborhood.

And that pic of yours shows just how lousy the Metrodome is as a basketball venue. The Bisonville header pic is much better.

Comment

okay maybe 12,000. no he would say: There were gold shirts in EVERY seat of the metro dome. about 60,000 bison fans. WE TOOK OVER DOWN TOWN and hit up the seville club after. had dinner with dave winfield and vince vaughan
                  Now that's funny...I don't care who you are
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                    Lakes went to USD? Something about that makes sense.
                    Found some rare footage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zso-qdvbAA

Comment

Walked outside this brisk Virginia day and could swear I could smell smoked bison in the air. You guys must have planned one heckuva cookout up there.
                      Go Jacks!
                      Women, 80-58
                      Men, 79-61

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcQVteaW3XI

Dont mess with the rabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTYPYKpHkDo

Comment

And the team who plays in the shatty old BSA has now won EIGHT STRAIGHT against the team that plays in the Brookings basketball palace...

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Your mens team got there first, kudos, but you wont be getting there next. Our women were 1 bad call away from making the round of 16, deny it all you want but you would be trying to brag all you could if you women actually were able to amount to anything besides middle of the confrence finish. oh yeah nice mens game against UMKC last week.

Its a new year and the only thing NDSU can brag about was what it did last year. Face it, all 3 major sports we are your master and you are struggling to keep your heads above water before you plummet all your sports to the bottom of both football and basketball confrences. Hope you can enjoy your mens team from last year, because your not going to be able to enjoy anything in the 3 big sports for a long time too come.
                            Well I guess we have a little something to brag about...So much for being our master...

Ok now that I got my shot in, good game Jacks, see you in SF!
                            Last edited by FargoBison; 02-14-2010, 02:08 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=goon;146354]Your mens team got there first, kudos, but you wont be getting there next. Our women were 1 bad call away from making the round of 16, deny it all you want but you would be trying to brag all you could if you women actually were able to amount to anything besides middle of the confrence finish. oh yeah nice mens game against UMKC last week.

Its a new year and the only thing NDSU can brag about was what it did last year. Face it, all 3 major sports we are your master and you are struggling to keep your heads above water before you plummet all your sports to the bottom of both football and basketball confrences. Hope you can enjoy your mens team from last year, because your not going to be able to enjoy anything in the 3 big sports for a long time too come.[/QUOTE]

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL how do you like your crow??? yep our women have lots of work to do, our FB team is rebuilding, but your mighty MASTERS of BBALL team has lost 8 straight to little ol NDSU. Keep it up bunnies your on your way to be a real power house
                              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

that roasted yak rabbit tasted good at cubbies tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X