X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: State vs U Getting Close

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
    And at least one Jack doctor.
    Plenty of Jackrabbit doctors and the vast majority support Jackrabbit athletics with much more energy than their coyote counterparts support USD athletics IMHO that is. There are 10 of us in Yankton and we show up en mass for Jackrabbit games. Not aware of any of us practicing in the mal.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Not aware of any of us practicing in the mal.
      "No, that ad was supposed to say MALL PRACTICE!!!--We just opened up a clinic!!"

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
        And the lawyers that will be representing them.....
        According to Websters, "Malpractitioners" would cover both the doctors and the lawyers.

And I know that there are many Jackrabbit lawyers and doctors, and that is why a person should always research their doctors. That includes their choice in undergrad.

Everyone knows that as long as a person has a strong base in Jakrabbittry that should trump any negative impact that the Vermillion area has on a person.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

This person doesn't think its that close. Seems like another jaded yote fan has revealed his or her true colors. I suspect this same individual was gleefully chiding Dr. Miller and Dr. Oien when they announced the move to DI. I don't know for sure but I suspect.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...18/1002/sports

The Argus Leader Sportspage sponcered by South Dakota State University. By the way where is the live chat and live reporting from the Coyotes in their very important conference games down in Texas, HHHHMMMMM lets see, Oh this is the SDSU sponcered Argus with a full time beat writer but USD is not afforded that same courtesy. I guess according to this newspaper there is really still only one Division 1 University in the state of South Dakota. Should we expect anything less.

Why doesn't the Argus just release a statement. Is USD ever getting a full time beat writer and if so when is it going to happen? It would sure be nice to get fair coverage.

1/30/2010 5:22:34 AM
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I choose to think "getting close" referred to time . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              I choose to think "getting close" referred to time . . .
              No doubt it did.........but no reason I can't take liberty to misconstrue.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                For those with USD diplomas reading the board, barristers don't work at Starbucks.

Well, in this economy, you never know

Comment

"Who's got the coyote?" "Who's got the coyote?"

Comment

Tips for Better Coyote Hunting
                    by Kevin Wilson

http://www.biggamehunt.net/sections/..._01280701.html

E.L.K., Inc. Yote Tote - Coyote Dragger
                    Model YT
                    “YOTE TOTE” Easy Dragger. Loop around nose or legs. No fleas.Click HERE to order this product

Comment

Since they aren't eligible yet for the Big Dance, I suppose the Coyote women are getting ready to play in the WNIT, like the Jackrabbit women did before graduating to the NCAA tourney.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                      X