X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU Crybabies

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    They ought to know better the Xdsu's about the refs. The Summit League assigns the referees in most sports. Most of them are not even close to being local.
    Yeah, I look at what was posted of their schedules, and for each ref this was the first time they had been in Fargo.

I guess Sutton had to put out a little fire at the end of the game, a few of their players decided to call out last year's Bison team and said our wins against them were nothing but flukes in the postgame presser.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
      I guess Sutton had to put out a little fire at the end of the game, a few of their players decided to call out last year's Bison team and said our wins against them were nothing but flukes in the postgame presser.
      They must've read the popular manual "Press Conference Don'ts" by Mark Farley and Pat Grace.

Comment

When USD is added to the conference, they will be making more than one trip to the Dakota's a year plus then the conference tournament. They are really going to hate that.

Comment

I kinda thought it was funny.... when I think of "white states" Oklahoma comes to mind.... I think everybody can agree that the officials are not great in the conference no matter where you play.... but saying that they are racist I think is going a step over the line.... I do kinda understand why ORU is upset, for many years they by far outspent and out supported the rest of the league....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            I kinda thought it was funny.... when I think of "white states" Oklahoma comes to mind.... I think everybody can agree that the officials are not great in the conference no matter where you play.... but saying that they are racist I think is going a step over the line.... I do kinda understand why ORU is upset, for many years they by far outspent and out supported the rest of the league....
            Joe I going to give your rep points for this. I totally agree and some of their fans are emotionally out of control. I would love to meet Old Titan in person. He probably is a real good guy who loves his Golden Eaglesa. ORU has been treated as endangered species in the Summit League until NDSU and SDSU came along. Oh yes Valpo in the past might have been one step ahead of them but the rest of the conference has struggled to get there.

Comment

Since it's smack:

Dear ORU:

Step up, or step aside.

Sincerely,

SDSU and NDSU (and soon USD)

p.s. we've already figured out that Summit League basketball refereeing is occasionally . . . um . . . substandard. Tell us something we don't know . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

sorry that NDSU or SDSU cant recruit "black" athletes

sincerely

Andre Smith & Kai Williams

Comment

My opinion of ORUsports.com was sunk when I saw the administrator of the site say that Oral Roberts has won 'in spite of the refs'.

I mean we complain about the Summit League refs, but sheesh, it's not because it's cost the women's team games, or almost cost them games, but because it's rendered the games nearly unwatchable.

Dribble dribble tweet dribble dribble tweet dribble dribble tweet dribble dribble tweet tweet tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                    Yeah, but it is frustrating to read that crap.

I think part of it is that we are starting to rise up and compete at a high level in the league, maybe some are a bit uneasy about that. Of course I am only speaking of a minority, most of their fans are pretty classy and levelheaded.

Well said.

Comment

Using the race card for an excuse for losing game.....how pathetically lame is that....grow up & be a man & admit you got beat.....i hate excuses....really the mark of a immature person.And to accuse the whole area of being one giant Arian Nation is even more repulsive....boardering on being racist.....yes racism is not limited to only one race, it applies to all races.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        Using the race card for an excuse for losing game.....how pathetically lame is that....grow up & be a man & admit you got beat.....i hate excuses....really the mark of a immature person.And to accuse the whole area of being one giant Arian Nation is even more repulsive....boardering on being racist.....yes racism is not limited to only one race, it applies to all races.
                        That didn't border on being racist. It was racist.

Check this out:

After suffering through our last seven games in the Dakotas, spanning over three seasons, I can now safely say I have had it with these all-black teams, and their all-black fans, with their all-black coaches and their all-black cheerleaders, playing us in their rat-trap gyms with these all-black "mystery referee" crews who never call games south of the Missouri River, leading to the surprising coincidence that our guys are always in foul trouble, while getting hammered themselves on the other end.

Guess our guys just have trouble handling all that African athleticism...
                        http://forum.orusports.com/viewtopic...t=7264&start=0

Disgusting, isn't it? I can hardly bring myself to type that, and all I'm doing is substituting that guy's choice of race to illustrate just how thoroughly and utterly inexcusable his comments were.

Comment

And , to add injury to insult, we planned, being the racist's we are, of having all this all-white snow around for a total "white out" effect......c'mon , the whole article is rediculous if you ask me.

Comment

Well, "the article" on the ORU board started by old troll (sic), who admittingly meant it to be inflamatory is locked, not because of the racial overtones of the post, but because of the "Classic" SDSU & NDSU troll fans....."CLASSIC" ??....."how classically arrogant the ORU 's forums reasoning.

Comment

Lurking over there is okay if you got a strong stomache and a thick skin, posting something that is not complimentary to ORU is like pi*sing in the wind. You end up looking for a towel to wipe your face.

Comment

I'm safe, i just read, don't really want to argue with people who've already closed thier minds to someone else's perspective on a subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X