Coyotes humbled again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coyotes humbled again

Reach for the stars Yote fans, reach for the stars.

Comment

Coyotes get a chance to play on ESPN360 and I turn in to find

Due to problems at site, South Dakota @ Kansas St. telecast may begin shortly. That was an hour ago. game will be over before shortly begins.

Comment

Don't know where to post this, but Realtime RPI predicts the Yotes winning out.

http://www.realtimerpi.com/rpi_448_Men.html

Out of all the teams transitioning the Yotes are the best.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

I think Boots has played his hand fairly well so far, in terms of transition. I think the Yotes will be ready to compete when they enter the Summit League.

(Apologies for the non-smacky post in the smack section . . .)
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

True but that isn't saying much. The performance against Cornell was a good one but a loss is a loss and they don't talk about "good losses" when you aren't on the bubble.

Did they really call them the "South Dakota Mines" or did I read that wrong?
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Pomeroy has them winning out as well, which tells you more about the (lack of) strength of the GWC than about anything else. (The highest Pomeroy-rated team remaining on their schedule is Longwood at #291, everybody else remaining on the Yotes' schedule is in the 300's.

At least Pomeroy has their institutional name listed correctly.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Utah Valley St could knock off the yotes. They did beat NDSU this year.......oh hold it. maybe not.

Comment

on the coyote website, the headline in the preview to the longwood game reads "USD ready for super tuesday showdown". whats with the super tuesday? was the game on espn or something?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    on the coyote website, the headline in the preview to the longwood game reads "USD ready for super tuesday showdown". whats with the super tuesday? was the game on espn or something?
                    I think that was an error. They meant Taco Tuesday...everyone goes to Taco John's before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      I think that was an error. They meant Taco Tuesday...everyone goes to Taco John's before the game.

Went there last night, Taco John's I mean. Kids love it, I must admit I get a craving once and awhile too.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        Went there last night, Taco John's I mean. Kids love it, I must admit I get a craving once and awhile too.
                        I miss Taco John's
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

The Great West is a bad conference in basketball. No team has a winning record, overall. USD has the best record at 8-8. Same on the women's side. The USD women are tops at 6-6. The Coyote men probably will win the rest of their games because they'll be playing home and aways against a half-dozen weak teams. The Coyote women won't win all theirs because they still have to play the Jacks.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            It's tough to beat the potato oles, not gonna lie.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              Luckily, the Potato Oles aren't on the 'Yotes schedule this year. Guaranteed loss for the mangy ones.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                Isn't this one of UND's mascot choices?

Comment

Working...
                                X