Montana/SF Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Montana/SF Austin

love to see a 50 plus comeback by SFA. Would show the Griz what comes around goes around.

Comment

SIU blows it and loses to William and Mary.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        SIU blows it and loses to William and Mary.
        I wouldn't call getting beat 24-3 blowing it. I would call it an old fashioned arse-kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          SFA with 7 turnovers! SEVEN! That is incredible. They are lucky the score is only 31-0.
          They now have 10 turnovers!
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

SFA is miserable, SDSU & Montana are average FCS teams. and SIU and MVFC overall is overrated.

thats my lesson learned so far these playoffs. Montana will get killed next week.

Comment

Originally posted by CCdeville View Post
              SFA is miserable, SDSU & Montana are average FCS teams. and SIU and MVFC overall is overrated.

thats my lesson learned so far these playoffs. Montana will get killed next week.
              Montana has enough playmakers that I don't see them getting blown out in any game. Average means basically the middle of the pack, and I don't think any team in the playoffs is average, as there are over 140 teams in the FCS.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Average? Really? How does making the playoffs make a team average? Does that make NDSU a bottom feeder of momentous proportions? Get a clue.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Montana will be hosting again next week. No way they lose at home. They'll be playing either Appy St. or Richmond. I like the Grizz against either one of those teams. It'll be Montana vs. Villinova for the NC...

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
                    Montana will be hosting again next week. No way they lose at home. They'll be playing either Appy St. or Richmond. I like the Grizz against either one of those teams. It'll be Montana vs. Villinova for the NC...
                    Wouldn't look to far past W&M. They only allowed 3 points in 2 games. Must have decent defense. Offense win games, defense wins championships.

Comment

Oh, c'mon, how can playoff teams be average? By definition that's demonstrably not true. This is just posting to post.

Comment

With our conference now out of the playoffs, I'm going for Montana but I don't think they'll be in the championship game.

Comment

When MT doesn't make TO, they're definitely a strong, complete team, that will beat you on multiple levels. Up 24 pt in the 2nd quarter, MT kept pounding, trick plays, and made a 38 pt lead at half time.

It will be a great match-up between App St. and MT. Good news is only 1 CAA team can reach the finals. Bad news is that 1 CAA will reach the finals as Villanova and W&M will play each other. Should be a great rematch between Wildcats/Tribe.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            With our conference now out of the playoffs, I'm going for Montana but I don't think they'll be in the championship game.
                            They've scored 92 consecutive points over five quarters. Highly doubt that has ever been done before. I wouldn't bet against them.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              Oh, c'mon, how can playoff teams be average?
                              Statistically speaking, sub-median teams in the NBA and NHL end up in the playoffs every year.

16 teams in the playoffs, 30 teams in the league. The last two teams are sub-median.

There is, IMO, a compelling case to be made for shortening the NBA & NHL playoffs, but such things are hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                                Statistically speaking, sub-median teams in the NBA and NHL end up in the playoffs every year.

16 teams in the playoffs, 30 teams in the league. The last two teams are sub-median.

There is, IMO, a compelling case to be made for shortening the NBA & NHL playoffs, but such things are hard to do.
                                We're talking about the FCS and its 118 teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X