The Official Montana Smack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Montana Smack Thread

You forgot to add that Ditka's one great regret in life is he wasn't good enough to play or coach the Griz.

Quality post zooropa.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      I've met Chuck Norris in San Diego and there is a halo over his head.
      Hey NoVa. Just went through that parking lot they call the 495 and 95 yesterday. How the heck do you put up with D.C. traffic all the time.

You should have seen it before the 7 years (not making this up) of constriction that produce five hairpins and three levels of traffic (not making this up either).

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
        Quality post zooropa.
        Thanks--even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          You should have seen it before the 7 years (not making this up) of constriction that produce five hairpins and three levels of traffic (not making this up either).
          Went through it a few times back then but it was nothing like Weds.Traffic was backed up going west from Hagerstown to D.C. and from the 270-495 split south to past Fredricksburg. Even the last two miles of the HOV lanes were stopped.

God and Oral Roberts take their orders from Chuck Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
            Well, that's still just the one top 15 team.
            I agree, it was only one top 15 team, but it wasn't the one the poster had talked about so I posted the top 25 teams we have played. I know everyone always talks about our week schedule, but they don't always really look at it. The only schedule that matters now is the one for Saturday

Comment

Depends on whose poll it is and when it was taken. I was looking at end-of-season polls, not game-time rankings. Even now I see different teams ranked No. 1 in different polls. Montana, SIU and Villanova can all call claim bragging rights to the top spot, depending on who they want to source.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Once upon a time there was a Bear and a Rabbit.
                one day as the Rabbit annoyed the bear, the Bear had enough and began to run after the Rabbit. When suddenly a Genie came out of no where and said, "I will grant you both 3 wishes if you stop annoying one another" The Bear and Rabbit pondered over this for a second and agreed to have these 3 wishes.

The Bears first wish: "I wish that all the Bears in the forest where Women". The Genie grants this wish. The Rabbit then had his first wish: "I wish for 1 carrot" and so he gets his carrot. The Bear then quickly announced his second wish: "I wish that all the Bears in the whole Country where Women!". The wish was granted. The Rabbits second wish was simply: "I want ... 2 carrots"

"Ok Bear your final wish"
                The Bear thinks for awhile then says "I wish... that ALLLL the Bears in the WHOLE WORLD were Women" At the speed of light all the Bears became women.

Now the Genie turns to the Rabbit and says "Let me guess, you want 3 carrots"?

The Rabbit smirks and says,"NO...I WISH HE WAS GAY".

Comment

Mods: Please close this thread, too. A couple of the more obnoxious alleged Griz posters aren't even worthy of smack and it's only a matter of time before they ooze over here.

Comment

dont close this, its a place to vent and smack! Montana get beat handily and benefitted by a choke job to win. the griz arent scaring anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X