No announcement yet.

ndsu Smack 2009 (Dakota Marker Style)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ndsu Smack 2009 (Dakota Marker Style)

Originally posted by tradition View Post
    it's about time BIG BROTHER shows you guys who's boss again. Anyone can win 2 in a row.....win 3 and then you will have my respect. Until then, SIU and UNI are the only teams i respect. The marker will be back in Fargo, North Dakota, this year.
    Wow, your lack of respect has JackNation simply beside itself. How will we cope?
    Stopping by the Marker on the way to the game, perhaps?
    Maybe it's different in the land of the humped, but where I come from you must earn titles like "big brother," even Orwellian ones. You don't do that by whining about officiating or making dumb declarations of superiority.

Comment

Poor photoshopping, but you get the idea.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Can't wait until the Bison get "upset" by the Jacks on Saturday.

I mean, if it's an upset when Iowa State beats the NDSU, it definitely will be when we beat them.

Source: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17962
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Good NDSU Beefalo excuse for the 2009 Season:
          Everyone has it out for us, the conference, the refs, the fans, the players, hell even God and Obama has it out for the Bison this season.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
            Can't wait until the Bison get "upset" by the Jacks on Saturday.

I mean, if it's an upset when Iowa State beats the NDSU, it definitely will be when we beat them.

Source: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17962
            CAbisonfan must be smoking something good.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              CAbisonfan must be smoking something good.
              I was completely dumbfounded with his detachment from reality.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                I was completely dumbfounded with his detachment from reality.
                He admitted to consuming Kool Aid. Obviously in massive quantities. Also, he forgot to asterisk his remarks. As anyone who reads Bisonville knows, their players are superior except for the QB. (Tongue firmly inserted in cheek here)

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  Are they mostly from CaBison? He's my favorite
                  He's one of them. Poor guy gets really bent out of shape at times but probably is an okay guy.

Just kidding.

Comment

I like to play a fun game on Sunday mornings. It is called "Reasons Why the Bison Lost (aside from them not being very good this year.)" So far this year it has been a close race between the starting QB and the DBs. Although "bad officiating" is always in the running. Now there is a newcomer in the race. Welcome to the starting block "The MVC has it out for us." Should be an exciting year-end race.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by tradition View Post
                      it's about time BIG BROTHER shows you guys who's boss again. Anyone can win 2 in a row.....win 3 and then you will have my respect. Until then, SIU and UNI are the only teams i respect. The marker will be back in Fargo, North Dakota, this year.
                      I head it was going to be up there too. It sure is nice of AD Justin Sell to drive it up there so Bison fans don't forget what it looks like.

When you are talking about three in a row are you talking about games against each other or just games during a season? Seems to me that the Bison can't do either.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        I like to play a fun game on Sunday mornings. It is called "Reasons Why the Bison Lost (aside from them not being very good this year.)" So far this year it has been a close race between the starting QB and the DBs. Although "bad officiating" is always in the running. Now there is a newcomer in the race. Welcome to the starting block "The MVC has it out for us." Should be an exciting year-end race.
                        Trust me, if we put a licking on them there will be a new contender, "Holy crap, we really do suck!" They aren't there yet but a thumping by us and a couple more losses and it will happen. The Bisonville posts crack me up. If you have a few minutes check them out. Hilarious!!!

I think it is unfortunate. I love the rivalry with NDSU and want the game to mean a lot for both teams outside of the rivalry. Over time, I see this game as being a huge factor in who wins the conference and makes the playoffs. SDSU and NDSU have already established themselves as the premier schools in the conference and it is a good thing!

We've been through it in basketball and they are going through it in football now. They'll be back to being a strong program. There's too much support up there for them to stand for anything else.

I hope we blow them out but I fully expect a great game.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Careful about smacking the Almighty NDSU Buffaloes, CABison might report us to the league office. Just like he contacted the league office about Paschall's suspension.
                          http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...&postcount=110

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                            Trust me, if we put a licking on them there will be a new contender, "Holy crap, we really do suck!" They aren't there yet but a thumping by us and a couple more losses and it will happen. The Bisonville posts crack me up. If you have a few minutes check them out. Hilarious!!!

I think it is unfortunate. I love the rivalry with NDSU and want the game to mean a lot for both teams outside of the rivalry. Over time, I see this game as being a huge factor in who wins the conference and makes the playoffs. SDSU and NDSU have already established themselves as the premier schools in the conference and it is a good thing!

We've been through it in basketball and they are going through it in football now. They'll be back to being a strong program. There's too much support up there for them to stand for anything else.

I hope we blow them out but I fully expect a great game.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

I also hope that the Bison aren't down for long. As much as I love seeing then finally have some struggles, it doesn't do the rivalry or the conference any good to have a struggling team. It helps everyone involved to have solid competition from top to bottom.

Bisonville is a welcome break to the day. I used to check it out just to see if there was any info that had fallen thru the cracks that is interesting. Now, it seems to be a battle between two factions one is the "Sky is Falling" group and the other is the "Kool-Aid Drinkers."

I do find it ironic that the last couple years a few of their posters were telling us that the success of our soccer/WBB/volleyball programs was some how lessened because it was "only" the women's team. Now it seems they are hanging their hats on their softball and volleyball program. Amazing how a little perspective changes things. Success at the DI level is hard-earned no matter what the sport.

I can only imagine it getting worse once basketball starts.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                              So we recruit mediocre players huh? How many of your most recent graduating class made it to the NFL this fall? There are Bison from each of the last 3 clasees on active NFL rosters right now. Can the Jacks say the same?
                              Maybe NDSU should try and lobby the NFL into letting them into the league.

Comment

I'm in the "don't count your buffaloes before you've stampeded them over the cliff" camp, personally.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X