Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who was that guy who fumbled

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I going to contaminate this thread and comment that I saw Stephan Logan return a short kid yesterday for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Unfortunately he was upstaged by the fine passing game of the Cinn QB Palmer.
    Wow, returning a short kid.

The mom must be grateful.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Wow, returning a short kid.

The mom must be grateful.

He would've kept him, but there's a size limit.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
        He would've kept him, but there's a size limit.
        Oh boy my editing leaves something to be desired. Well he did not return the kick for more than 15 yards. I speaking of Stephan Logan, that guy who fumbled.

Kids are baby goats by the way, so bahhhh to you all

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Kids are baby goats by the way, so bahhhh to you all
          THAT'S the spirit!
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Stefan fumbles again. Hold on to the ball, bud!
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Logan will soon have a one-way ticket out of Pittsburgh waiting for him.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                Stefan fumbles again. Hold on to the ball, bud!
                That was a tough one. Officials could have ruled him down on the basis of foward progress (the lack of) and Hester (or whatever his name was) made a nice strip. If Stefan can stay confident and value the ball a little more he'll keep getting a chance.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Stefan gets some love from Peter King in MMQB

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    That was a tough one. Officials could have ruled him down on the basis of foward progress (the lack of) and Hester (or whatever his name was) made a nice strip. If Stefan can stay confident and value the ball a little more he'll keep getting a chance.
                    Yeah, I didn't see it but my roommates said it was little iffy.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I think a guy the size of Logan has a lots of guts fielding kick offs and punt returns in the NFL. If he makes a living do this, then good for him. I believe he was in his first year the last time SDSU-USD met. I was impressed then with him and his running ability and Mr. Logan looked like a little pocket gopher out there.

Me, well I am the lion in Wizard of Oz still looking for courage.

Comment

I realize this is a smack thread and all but I don't think you can lay last night's turnover entirely on Logan.

He got stood up on the pile and stripped by a heads-up Charger player. Maybe he coulda shoulda covered up the ball better, but it looked to me like a quality rip-out by the San Diego guy.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm not counting Logan out. I watched Peterson get stripped in the Vikings and Packers game this evening: it can happen to the best.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            I'm not counting Logan out. I watched Peterson get stripped in the Vikings and Packers game this evening: it can happen to the best.
                            14 fumbles for AP since entering league, the most for any RB over that time. He has a problem with fumbling, largely because he is so good at extending runs.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What AP did last night wasn't a fumble. It was Clay Matthews, Jr. reaching in and taking the ball away from him. A fumble is when you drop the ball or get hit in such a way that the ball is knocked loose.

I know there is know difference in the stat sheet, but you try and hold onto something when someone bigger and possibly stronger, that is not being tackled, tries to take something from you.

Keep in mind I like AP and all he does, but if he keeps taking hits like he does he will go the way of Shaun Alexander in 4 more years.

Comment

Working...
                              X