Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who was that guy who fumbled

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

Is that the look he had when he received his SAT score? .
    If you're referring to the picture I posted: that's the official DUI mugshot of a football player from NDSU last spring. I think it's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      If you're referring to the picture I posted: that's the official DUI mugshot of a football player from NDSU last spring. I think it's hilarious.
      some guy on Bisonville started using it for his avatar.

Comment

Of course, Mr. Logan is actually part of an NFL roster. There are many, many players from both SDSU and USD, some from very recent teams, whose efforts to make NFL rosters are highly publicized, yet they don't initially, if ever, come to fruition. I'll just leave it at that.
        University of South Dakota:
        Oldest university of the Dakotas; Home of S.D.'s only accredited law, medical and business schools; S.D.'s designated liberal arts institution; National scholars galore; Alma mater of 10 S.D. governors, 20 members of Congress, all sitting S.D. Supreme Ct. justices and 1/2 of all S.D. physicians; Warmer than Brookings; Where JackMD received his advanced degree!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
          So if I don't agree with something said, I'm not allowed to comment. Ha!
          Exactly. Quit wasting valuable intraweb space by making posts here that only cause others (like myself) to waste valuable intraweb space by repeatedly responding to posts like yours and beating dead horses over topics that really don't need to be beaten anymore. That's exactly what my first post meant. I'm glad you took it literally.

Wait, let me be very clear and specific. A comment like "Low Rent Thread" in this topic in the smack section only reaks of someone trying to stir some ire in SDSU fans. If the USD fans don't approve of the thread or what's being posted go to the USD board and make a big stink about it to the dozen fans who participate there, if the board even still exists. I realize this is a free world and people are allowed to post with some freedoms on a message board. As has been noted in the past this isn't entirely a free and open public message board as it is owned and controlled by filbert. Membership is optional, not mandatory, so if I make a comment that is unwelcome by the owner or moderator I would expect to get banned temporarily or permanently. Summarily, if someone makes a comment that is a "sour grapes" type of comment I was simply doing my part to remind them that they are swimming in a sea of SDSU fans who for the most part could give two carps that a USD fan thinks this is a "Low Rent Thread". It was started to poke some fun at an unfortunate situation that happened to a USD grad. Of course it's "Low Rent". If all SDSU players were perfect in their NFL endeavors there could be a hint of seriousness to the thread, but there's not.

See, now I've purposely wasted all of this interweb space just to prove no point at all.

Good day sir.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

I'd also like to add that I for one am offended by RO's signature line as how I read into it there's a hint of unwanted advances on a female in the line, which I find inappropriate for this type of forum which there have been attempts to keep very family friendly over the years.

Comment

Inferior smack thread--Not funny.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

But they started it dad!

Comment

Originally posted by yotemeal View Post
                  Of course, Mr. Logan is actually part of an NFL roster. There are many, many players from both SDSU and USD, some from very recent teams, whose efforts to make NFL rosters are highly publicized, yet they don't initially, if ever, come to fruition. I'll just leave it at that.

He's got a point here. Give the guy a break.

Comment

Originally posted by yotemeal View Post
                    Remind me again what the banner at the top of this forum says? If a guy from the u fumbles away the kickoff to end the game for the defending superbowl champions its free game.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Inferior smack thread--Not funny.
                      I'm with Filbert on this on, seems like lame smack me to.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                        I'd also like to add that I for one am offended by RO's signature line as how I read into it there's a hint of unwanted advances on a female in the line, which I find inappropriate for this type of forum which there have been attempts to keep very family friendly over the years.
                        This.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Look out if Steve Heiden fumbles or Nougheteri misses this year. RO and the yote fans will be in here like stink on a bodily function.

Comment

A comment like "Low Rent Thread" in this topic in the smack section only reaks of someone trying to stir some ire in SDSU fans.
                            From the first page:
                            Relax. It's the Smack section
                            Practice what you preach.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                              Look out if Steve Heiden fumbles or Nougheteri misses this year. RO and the yote fans will be in here like stink on a bodily function.
                              Nah. Well maybe. I don't honestly know who those people are. I'm assuming they played for SDSU. I actually like SDSU's football team. The games are a blast.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                                From the first page:

Practice what you preach.
                                That was relaxed. You should see me when I get on a roll.

Comment

Working...
                                X