Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks #23 and Yotes gets one vote

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    You know what this means by comparative scores. SDSU could beat USD 69-0. 66-7+ 24-14= 69. There you are folks.

So then we can beat the Iowa Haweyes! UNI 16-17 so we beat UNI by ten so we beat the Hawkeyes by NINE! Could run with this all day......

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
      So then we can beat the Iowa Haweyes! UNI 16-17 so we beat UNI by ten so we beat the Hawkeyes by NINE! Could run with this all day......
      ...somebody with waaayyyy too much time on their hands should run this scenario (we beat this team, which beat this team, etc.) until we beat USC!...then post it on Bisonville
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        ...somebody with waaayyyy too much time on their hands should run this scenario (we beat this team, which beat this team, etc.) until we beat USC!...then post it on Bisonville

Iowa beat UNI by 1, SDSU beat UNI by 10, so we would beat Iowa by 9. Iowa beat Arizona by 3, so we would beat Arizona by 12, Washington beat Arizona by 3, so we would beat Washingtion by 9, Washingtion beat USC by 3 , so we would beat USC by 12.

hows that? that means we should be going to the rose bowl, right?

Comment

Let's just be concerned with Youngstown.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
            bAH Humbug!

Comment

To be honest...the team should be concerned about Youngstown. Us fans have the God-given responsibilty to look ahead and make projections!

Let the coaches and players focus on the 1-0 and we can talk about playoffs and how we could have beaten USC.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                To be honest...the team should be concerned about Youngstown. Us fans have the God-given responsibilty to look ahead and make projections!

Let the coaches and players focus on the 1-0 and we can talk about playoffs and how we could have beaten USC.
                And let's not forget ND and Michigan...Iowa popped both of them....
                Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
                Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by rational thought View Post
                  And let's not forget ND and Michigan...Iowa popped both of them....
                  Iowa didn't play ND...

Comment

Exactly. I read this 1-0 stuff all the time, but we, as fans, don't have to be prepared and focused for anything. Other than maybe our livers
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      Iowa didn't play ND...
                      They beat Michigan who beat ND
                      Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
                      Muhammad Ali

Comment

This is a smack thread! have some fun

Comment

I am just looking to go 1-0 in every thread. I can't be thinking about what the next thread might bring.
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                            This is a smack thread! have some fun
                            Sorry, thread drifted to some serious comments. Just lost myself, I guess!

Comment

I am just looking to go 1-0 in every thread. I can't be thinking about what the next thread might bring.
                              That's about as funny as it has gotten around here in a while. I'd give you rep SoDak but I must have given some recently.
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                              X