• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit Tix for Bison fans

Hey, the Sun Belt is pretty messy too:

Comment

It would clean things up a bit if we traded them our part of Louisiana for Colorado.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I don't know how to do the map but the WAC is more spread out with Hawaii, California, Idaho, Utah, New Mexico, Louisiana and Nevada

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
          I don't know how to do the map but the WAC is more spread out with Hawaii, California, Idaho, Utah, New Mexico, Louisiana and Nevada
          You go to wikipedia and steal theirs.

Comment

There are some really ugly D-I conferences out there, geographically speaking.

St. Louis in the A-10? Marquette and DePaul in the Big East? Etc., etc.

If the university presidents were really serious about reforming college athletics, making it more geographically sane would be a good place to start (and would be good for overall competitiveness, too.) This is why it will probably never happen.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              There are some really ugly D-I conferences out there, geographically speaking.

St. Louis in the A-10? Marquette and DePaul in the Big East? Etc., etc.

If the university presidents were really serious about reforming college athletics, making it more geographically sane would be a good place to start (and would be good for overall competitiveness, too.) This is why it will probably never happen.
              How about the Great West.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                You have won the thread, sir. Well played.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  They just need to add a team from Florida and Washington and they'll have the whole nation covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                    They just need to add a team from Florida and Washington and they'll have the whole nation covered.
                    Well, they're working on Seattle University, and Savannah State is still independant for now(as close to the SE corner of Georgia as you can get and not be in Florida or the ocean). Give them time, they'll become the Four Corners Conference soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                      Well, they're working on Seattle University, and Savannah State is still independant for now(as close to the SE corner of Georgia as you can get and not be in Florida or the ocean). Give them time, they'll become the Four Corners Conference soon enough.
                      The Great West is even more spectacularly sprawling when you look at the affiliate members:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_W...nce#Affiliates

Three HBCUs competing in soccer?

Comment

Deer hides or beaver pelts work too,... throw in a 'WALL DRUG' bumper sticker and we gotta deal!!

Comment

Working...
                        X