Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit Tix for Bison fans

Best Lakes impression:

"But, but, but, we've got Woody and Winks, so we've still got a reason to be Bison fans. Those guys are so handsome and can shoot the lights out. They've got big strong muscles too. One time, I saw Woody down-town and he kind of waved in my direction. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, 'Woooody!!!! Woody! I love you!!!! Woody, over hear!!!' I thought I would melt right then and there. I don't know what I'd do if he ever actually talked to me. Probably run to the nearest computer to tell all the people I know on the Internet.

And our football team sold out every game this year and could have been undefeated if it weren't for about 50 or so lucky plays and poor officiating. And I look so good in all those tailgating pictures--you can tell its me, I'm the white guy flashing gang signs.

I'm going to just keep my head in the sand and keep thinking NDSU is superior to SDSU.

Did I mention that I live on the lake and like to fantasize about girls who are waaaaay out of my league, even pretending to have relationships with some of them and then bragging about it to total strangers on internet message boards. And I like to make fun of girls with weight problems. And I like to do the 'Home of the BISON' thing during the National Anthem. Gawd I love America, and Gawd it's good to be a Bison.

Boo-Yah!"
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      Best Lakes impression:

"But, but, but, we've got Woody and Winks, so we've still got a reason to be Bison fans. Those guys are so handsome and can shoot the lights out. They've got big strong muscles too. One time, I saw Woody down-town and he kind of waved in my direction. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, 'Woooody!!!! Woody! I love you!!!! Woody, over hear!!!' I thought I would melt right then and there. I don't know what I'd do if he ever actually talked to me. Probably run to the nearest computer to tell all the people I know on the Internet.

And our football team sold out every game this year and could have been undefeated if it weren't for about 50 or so lucky plays and poor officiating. And I look so good in all those tailgating pictures--you can tell its me, I'm the white guy flashing gang signs.

I'm going to just keep my head in the sand and keep thinking NDSU is superior to SDSU.

Did I mention that I live on the lake and like to fantasize about girls who are waaaaay out of my league, even pretending to have relationships with some of them and then bragging about it to total strangers on internet message boards. And I like to make fun of girls with weight problems. And I like to do the 'Home of the BISON' thing during the National Anthem. Gawd I love America, and Gawd it's good to be a Bison.

[linky]... But he always means well.

Comment

UTH: I assume that video is some sort of spoof...isn't it? What's that video about? Is that really a video of Lakes?

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          Myself....I'd wipe my a$$ with them and flush them down the toilet before I'd sell them to you. But that's just me.

Go Jacks!!
          Then you better buy up some tickets because 2002jack is looking for some buyers.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...509#post253745

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            UTH: I assume that video is some sort of spoof...isn't it? What's that video about? Is that really a video of Lakes?
            That's probably a pretty good rendition of how lakes acts...

(it's actually a grown man crying about professional wrestling, he's at an event with a panel of former professional wrestlers)

Comment

OK.

#1--- I dont lie about "RAININ' Bitches" as evident by last night front row center court display of beauty.

#2--- Brookings... hehe... so cute'

#3--- Sioux Falls will be heavily attended, just trying to help out with your ticket sales when you choke your last 2 games and stay home (*can't win road games!*)

#4--- Im in Minnesota, so Nodak/Sodak jokes dont bother me.

#5--- Im off to milwaukee... PEACE OUT !!! See ya this fall!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

We may never know.

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                  We may never know.
                  We use to watch that clip all the time in college. It still makes me chuckle with delight.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Can you please bring the rest "unused" mens basketball tickets to bww's on saturday, about 10:05pm?? thanks, it'll just make things easier.,.,

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                      Can you please bring the rest "unused" mens basketball tickets to bww's on saturday, about 10:05pm?? thanks, it'll just make things easier.,.,
                      ...right, like you won't have been kicked out of bww's by then, or in jail for that matter.
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post

Lakes, when you say "unused," you are referring to Propar80's rather vivid description from earlier in this string, correct?

If you DO need a ticket, bring actual money. The barter economy you're accustomed to won't work in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          Lakes, when you say "unused," you are referring to Propar80's rather vivid description from earlier in this string, correct?

If you DO need a ticket, bring actual money. The barter economy you're accustomed to won't work in Sioux Falls.
                          I will give you three deer hides, two sets of antlers, and some really pretty beads for the Championship Session.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                            I will give you three deer hides, two sets of antlers, and some really pretty beads for the Championship Session.
                            No antlers. Nothing remotely sharp.

Comment

Tickets or no tickets for Bison fans, if this is a sellout tournament, or something close to it, this will be a big advantage for SDSU going forward with the quasi home court advantage. If Jacks win opener, it would be their first road win in the Summit, but we all know it would have an asterisk. A big draw will also show the geographical advantage South Dakota has over its sister Dakota.

The Bison do draw, and kudos to them, but North Dakota is not nearly as cental in Summit geography as Fargo is. It does not have the dual-city draw potential that Sioux Falls/Brookings have.

At the risk of prompting anti-NCC screeds, if UND and USD ever get in the conference, couldn't Sioux Falls end up like the perennial NCC tournament host it once was?

Comment

The Summitt defies the laws of geography

Comment

Working...
                                X