Hot Stock tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Stock tip

Eli Lilly my Jackrabbit friends. Next year the Jacks will be favored to beat the Bison in Football, Women's basketball, and Men's basketball. If it all comes to pass the demand for prozac in Fargo will be huge. Now is the time to buy.

Re: Hot Stock tip

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Eli Lilly my Jackrabbit friends. Next year the Jacks will be favored to beat the Bison in Football, Women's basketball, and Men's basketball. If it all comes to pass the demand for prozac in Fargo will be huge. Now is the time to buy.
    How about Ruger (RGR)? I think if we actually sweep the Bison in the Big 3 sports next year, prozac won't be enough. Come to think of it, if we do play and beat them in the Summit Tourney, Ruger stock should spike.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

They may have to consult with their School of Pharmacy about mixing Prozac and whine.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        They may have to consult with their School of Pharmacy about mixing Prozac and whine.
        Beautiful you old (well not as much along as me) geezer! Rep points.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Absoluetly hilarious.

Comment

Working...
          X