0-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-16

So how bout those Lions? Can you believe how bad they sucked this year? Couldn't win a single game. That Thanksgiving game was one of the worst football games I've ever watched.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: 0-16

Nice, RabbitObserver, very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
      So how bout those Lions? Can you believe how bad they sucked this year? Couldn't win a single game. That Thanksgiving game was one of the worst football games I've ever watched.
      Nice smack!

Comment

Rabbitobserver,

Thanks for the negative rep points!

Enjoy it now! You have a special team! Next year things will get back to normal and SDSU will dominate the Buffalo Chips in MBB. That is going to suck for you Fison fans.

For now, enjoy a picture of the Dakota Marker carried by our fine Football Team in their beautiful road white jerseys after their win in Fargo!

Toss the Chips!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

After watching most of the Summit League visit video by the Summit committee, I have concluded that USD is very likely to gain membership in the Summit League. Then it looks like head to head contests between SDSU and USD. Are you really ready to be embarrassed by SDSU? Who knows the first Summit win on the road could happen at the Dakota Dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            After watching most of the Summit League visit video by the Summit committee, I have concluded that USD is very likely to gain membership in the Summit League. Then it looks like head to head contests between SDSU and USD. Are you really ready to be embarrassed by SDSU? Who knows the first Summit win on the road could happen at the Dakota Dump.
            I'd rather beat ORU or Centenary for our first conference road win.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
              Nice, RabbitObserver, very nice.

Well, one streak is broken. Rabbit Observer is approximately 1-16 in smack!

Comment

I'll go one step more with old RabbitObserver. I'm sure he didn't think we would catch the connection to his put down. Those red and white folks, with that huge chip on their shoulders (it's something they get on their first day of classes), think we aren't very smart. And the beat goes on.

Comment

best student section chant of the summit was last night

"cant win road games" clap clap .....

WHERE"S KAI'S MOM POSTING AT TODAY!?!? I think she actually made it to the game along with a grand total of 7 SDSU fans.

embarassing........

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                    best student section chant of the summit was last night

"cant win road games" clap clap .....

WHERE"S KAI'S MOM POSTING AT TODAY!?!? I think she actually made it to the game along with a grand total of 7 SDSU fans.

embarassing........
                    Smacking players' parents is really low class.

Clean it up.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Smacking players' parents is really low class.

Clean it up.
                      Don't feed the troll. He isn't even going to listen to you filbert.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                        Don't feed the troll. He isn't even going to listen to you filbert.
                        If he wants to keep posting here, he will.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Have you noticed the smell of lakesbison is very similar to the odor emitted by some other folks? I believe it's called "Ode to Arrogance." Of course perfume, like NDSU's prowess on the football field, doesn't last either.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            Well, one streak is broken. Rabbit Observer is approximately 1-16 in smack!
                            Thank goodness I accept back-handed compliments as well.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                              Yes. Detroit was the sign of ineptness in the NFL in 08. Maybe some of the FCS stars will find opportunities in the #2 emptiest (is this even a word?) cities in the US.

Comment

Working...
                              X