X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0-14

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Does Athletes in Action do a home and home?

LOL hilarious, I bet if Athletes in Action had a home court they would schedule one with USD

Comment

so losing to the big 10 3rd place team right now by 14 isnt good? or beating big 12 iowa st on the road and iowa st beat SIU Edwardsville by 36 this year. so we'll be keeping a close watch on your game tonight so we can do that score comparison like you did with the uni football game. the jacks other non conference losses, VCU is 16-7, out of the colonial conference. remember george mason? same conference. northern iowa leads the missouri valley . they are 17-6 overall. central florida out of conference usa is 15-7 in 3rd place in the conference. jacks lost by 2. usd has played, how many games against D1 teams? 3? cornell, cinncinnati and new orleans. cornell lost to minnesota by 17, jacks lost 14. so jacks could beat cornell by 3. yotes lost to cornell by 10. i have the jacks beating the yotes by 7 pending other results.
      Last edited by rabidrabbit; 02-07-2009, 10:30 PM. Reason: Removed quote of a removed post.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        so losing to the big 10 3rd place team right now by 14 isnt good? or beating big 12 iowa st on the road and iowa st beat SIU Edwardsville by 36 this year. so we'll be keeping a close watch on your game tonight so we can do that score comparison like you did with the uni football game. the jacks other non conference losses, VCU is 16-7, out of the colonial conference. remember george mason? same conference. northern iowa leads the missouri valley . they are 17-6 overall. central florida out of conference usa is 15-7 in 3rd place in the conference. jacks lost by 2. usd has played, how many games against D1 teams? 3? cornell, cinncinnati and new orleans. cornell lost to minnesota by 17, jacks lost 14. so jacks could beat cornell by 3. yotes lost to cornell by 10. i have the jacks beating the yotes by 7 pending other results.
        Forgot the drubbing at the hands of Notre Dame, c'mon mitchell, you are an Irish fan too

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          Forgot the drubbing at the hands of Notre Dame, c'mon mitchell, you are an Irish fan too

Sorry Mango. After todays drubbing at UCLA, im trying to forget.

Comment

Sorry Mango. After todays drubbing at UCLA, im trying to forget.
            Me too, like I told my brother, at least they pulled in Te'o for football

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              USD's Non conference BB Schedule for 2009-2010 Dates and places TBA

Agnes Scott, Notre Dame de Namur
              Alderson-Broaddus, New Paltz St.
              Baptist Bible (Pa , Johnson C. Smith
              Belmont Abbey, Academy of Arts Univ
              Chestnut Hill
              City Tech
              Crown (Minn.)
              Davis & Elkins
              Fontbonne
              Gallaudet
              Goldey-Beacom
              Roger Williams
              Don't forget the exhibitions against Marathon Oil and the Slovenian U18 National Team.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBisonator View Post
                Don't forget the exhibitions against Marathon Oil and the Slovenian U18 National Team.
                Couldn't get the Washington Generals, though . . .
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Me too, like I told my brother, at least they pulled in Te'o for football
                  is that the dude from hawaii? to be honest, this time of the year i dont pay much attention to football. but i heard they got someone from hawaii

and i apologize to coyote fan for turning his smack thread into a notre dame thread. NOT!!!!

Comment

is that the dude from hawaii? to be honest, this time of the year i dont pay much attention to football. but i heard they got someone from hawaii

and i apologize to coyote fan for turning his smack thread into a notre dame thread. NOT!!!!
                    That would be the dude from Hawaii, second rated recruit in the country, stole him away from USC which makes it even sweeter.

Comment

That would be the dude from Hawaii, second rated recruit in the country, stole him away from USC which makes it even sweeter.

very sweet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                        Jacks win tonight, then Jacks fan can celebrate here. Otherwise, this thread ends at 0:00 on clock of WIU game tonight.
                        Closed

Comment

Working...
                        X