Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD in the record books

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    I would rather route for the Yotes as an ineligible team vs the Jacks as an eligible team. What good is it to be eligible for the NCAA tourney when there is virtually no shot of getting there. SDSU is no more than first round fotter for either NDSU or Oral Roberts.
    Well nobody on the entire roster for SDSU has any experience in playing in a tournament in which if you lose, you go home. You can't simulate that in practice or by playing in conference. Playoff level basketball is different than regular season basketball. The only way to experience playoff basketball is to play in the post season. I would think even you could see the value in that.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

I would rather route for the Yotes as an ineligible team vs the Jacks as an eligible team. What good is it to be eligible for the NCAA tourney when there is virtually no shot of getting there. SDSU is no more than first round fotter for either NDSU or Oral Roberts.
      the key phrase is "virtually no shot". a lot of teams go into their conference tourney with virtually no shot at getting to the big dance and still make it. george mason had virtually no shot at making it to the final four a few years ago but they made it. oh and thanks for at least getting us in the summit tourney. cause im sure when the season started you thought that there would be virtually no chance that the jacks would make the summit tourney.

oh and you are pathetic.

Comment

Keep telling yourself what yourself wants to hear...

Didn't we vote you off the island at your request about a month ago??

I remember some posters kind of "he-hawing" about you never coming back(probably the "SD Nice" in them)...but I'm one that not much would make me happier than NEVER seeing you post on this board ever again.

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

route for the Yotes
          rout for the Yotes
          root for the Yotes

doesn't matter which one you meant, we are playing for conference seeding for a shot at March Madness and you are playing for what?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post

I remember some posters kind of "he-hawing" about you never coming back(probably the "SD Nice" in them)...but I'm one that not much would make me happier than NEVER seeing you post on this board ever again.

Go Jacks!!
            Can we vote again!!

Comment

Keep telling yourself what yourself wants to hear...

Go Jacks!!
              I, for one, find it sad that not much would make you happier.

When you rely on a message board for your happiness, it's time to re-evaluate things.

Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                route for the Yotes
                rout for the Yotes
                root for the Yotes

doesn't matter which one you meant, we are playing for conference seeding for a shot at March Madness and you are playing for what?
                A chance to rule the NAIA.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post

When you rely on a message board for your happiness, it's time to re-evaluate things.

And this coming from an 18 year old in a dorm room.

Go Jacks!!
                  SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post

Maybe that is more of a statement on how idiotic some of the pro-Yote posts on here are starting to get. Second, it is entirely more pathetic that you two are spending so much time on a JACKRABBIT online forum.

Everything about the 'Yote Nation is absolutely pathetic! Geez, I'm getting tired of saying that I wish USD well because its good for the state. The best thing would be if the Board of Regents would pick USD to be the state school to be shut down. Close that flea-infested dump down once and for all!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

And this coming from an 18 year old in a dorm room.

Go Jacks!!
                      Touche. I would like to add that I am 19, and I'm trying to avoid typing a lab report at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                        Maybe that is more of a statement on how idiotic some of the pro-Yote posts on here are starting to get. Second, it is entirely more pathetic that you two are spending so much time on a JACKRABBIT online forum.

Everything about the 'Yote Nation is absolutely pathetic! Geez, I'm getting tired of saying that I wish USD well because its good for the state. The best thing would be if the Board of Regents would pick USD to be the state school to be shut down. Close that flea-infested dump down once and for all!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        I have made quite a few posts about Jackrabbit athletic events. Mostly because I go to most of the games that I can. So I don't see any reason why it's pathetic for me to post on here.

Also, if you're posting on a message board to begin with, calling someone else pathetic is just like the kettle calling the pot black. This coming from someone addicted to message boards.

Comment

Working...
                        X