X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filbert
    replied
    Re: Give Me Your Vote

I think we do not need narcissistic posts regardless of the originator.

Thread locked.

(As for my vote, if I wanted you gone, you'd quite probably be gone.)

Leave a comment:

• Cowbell
    replied

Curious, what's a lakes?

Leave a comment:

• West-River_Jack
    replied

I vote stay.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
    I admire coyote fan's ability to take a whipping and keep on ticking. He comes here (writes something) and then gets the crap kicked out of him. The next thing you know, he's back here again. We had a dog like that when we were kids. Seriously, we called him "Cantshakeem."
    Hmm. It's an internet message board. If you're worried about what people on here think of you, then you have a problem.

That's just my opinion anyways.

Oh, and I vote that you stay, CF.

Leave a comment:

• UTH
    replied

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
    I admire coyote fan's ability to take a whipping and keep on ticking. He comes here (writes something) and then gets the crap kicked out of him. The next thing you know, he's back here again. We had a dog like that when we were kids. Seriously, we called him "Cantshakeem."
    Amateur. He's got nothing on lakes.

If lakes were your dog,

he'd look like this.

it's a free country - a person can stay or leave all he wants until a ban is earned

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    Simple yes or no answer?

Do you want me to go away from this board for an extended amount of time at the very least. No conditions, it's either yes or no?
    I think I know where you are going with this.....NO!!! I will not help your mom pay her internet bill!

Leave a comment:

• Cowbell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

You can stay if get off those terrible steriods that you are taking.

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied

keep it civil keep it current and keep it in fun. and stay if you so desire. rehashing the past is past. keep it present and future and lets all have fun.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    I could care less if you stay or go, just wish you weren't so antagonistic all the time, its getting old.
    Agree 100%. Why, pray tell, do you feel the need to ask a question like this anyway? If you want to leave, leave. You don't need our approval one way or the other, but I kind of feel bad for you that you think it has come to this.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks-02
    replied

Simple yes or no answer?

Do you want me to go away from this board for an extended amount of time at the very least. No conditions, it's either yes or no?
    I could care less if you stay or go, just wish you weren't so antagonistic all the time, its getting old.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

So is that a stay or leave vote?

ok, i'll be honest. why should you leave? its a smack section. maybe the smack section should be gone if posters cant handle what youre saying. the smack section is the reason for most of the hatred. youre playing by the rules, why should you be gone.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    coyote fan, im guessing in real life you are a great guy. id love to have a beer with you sometime. but i dont think we'd be able to have a beer talking about usd and sdsu. yoteforever and yote90 have proven to me that not all coyote fans are dicks. you however, on this board and your board, are a dick. you need to lossen up. we love our jacks and you love your yotes. but we need to quit hating. oh, btw, there are a few jack fans that are in the same category as you.

So is that a stay or leave vote?

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

coyote fan, im guessing in real life you are a great guy. id love to have a beer with you sometime. but i dont think we'd be able to have a beer talking about usd and sdsu. yoteforever and yote90 have proven to me that not all coyote fans are dicks. you however, on this board and your board, are a dick. you need to lossen up. we love our jacks and you love your yotes. but we need to quit hating. oh, btw, there are a few jack fans that are in the same category as you.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    started a topic Give Me Your Vote

Give Me Your Vote

Simple yes or no answer?

Working...
X