X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Me Your Vote

Simple yes or no answer?

Do you want me to go away from this board for an extended amount of time at the very least. No conditions, it's either yes or no?
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: Give Me Your Vote

coyote fan, im guessing in real life you are a great guy. id love to have a beer with you sometime. but i dont think we'd be able to have a beer talking about usd and sdsu. yoteforever and yote90 have proven to me that not all coyote fans are dicks. you however, on this board and your board, are a dick. you need to lossen up. we love our jacks and you love your yotes. but we need to quit hating. oh, btw, there are a few jack fans that are in the same category as you.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      coyote fan, im guessing in real life you are a great guy. id love to have a beer with you sometime. but i dont think we'd be able to have a beer talking about usd and sdsu. yoteforever and yote90 have proven to me that not all coyote fans are dicks. you however, on this board and your board, are a dick. you need to lossen up. we love our jacks and you love your yotes. but we need to quit hating. oh, btw, there are a few jack fans that are in the same category as you.

So is that a stay or leave vote?
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
        So is that a stay or leave vote?

ok, i'll be honest. why should you leave? its a smack section. maybe the smack section should be gone if posters cant handle what youre saying. the smack section is the reason for most of the hatred. youre playing by the rules, why should you be gone.

Comment

Simple yes or no answer?

Do you want me to go away from this board for an extended amount of time at the very least. No conditions, it's either yes or no?
          I could care less if you stay or go, just wish you weren't so antagonistic all the time, its getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            I could care less if you stay or go, just wish you weren't so antagonistic all the time, its getting old.
            Agree 100%. Why, pray tell, do you feel the need to ask a question like this anyway? If you want to leave, leave. You don't need our approval one way or the other, but I kind of feel bad for you that you think it has come to this.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

keep it civil keep it current and keep it in fun. and stay if you so desire. rehashing the past is past. keep it present and future and lets all have fun.

Comment

You can stay if get off those terrible steriods that you are taking.

Comment

I admire coyote fan's ability to take a whipping and keep on ticking. He comes here (writes something) and then gets the crap kicked out of him. The next thing you know, he's back here again. We had a dog like that when we were kids. Seriously, we called him "Cantshakeem."

Comment

Simple yes or no answer?

I think I know where you are going with this.....NO!!! I will not help your mom pay her internet bill!
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
                      I admire coyote fan's ability to take a whipping and keep on ticking. He comes here (writes something) and then gets the crap kicked out of him. The next thing you know, he's back here again. We had a dog like that when we were kids. Seriously, we called him "Cantshakeem."
                      Amateur. He's got nothing on lakes.

If lakes were your dog,

he'd look like this.

it's a free country - a person can stay or leave all he wants until a ban is earned

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
                        Hmm. It's an internet message board. If you're worried about what people on here think of you, then you have a problem.

That's just my opinion anyways.

Oh, and I vote that you stay, CF.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I vote stay.
                          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Curious, what's a lakes?

Comment

I think we do not need narcissistic posts regardless of the originator.

Thread locked.

(As for my vote, if I wanted you gone, you'd quite probably be gone.)
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X