• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zooropa
    replied
    Re: Brookings > Fargo & SDSU > NDSU

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    That would be correct, the hospital is owned by the City Of Brookings and Avera owns the Brookings Clinic and possibly contracts some services with the Brookings Health System which is the hospital.
    Does Avera own the clinic or just have a management contract?

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    T Denny doesn't own the hospital in Brookings.
    That would be correct, the hospital is owned by the City Of Brookings and Avera owns the Brookings Clinic and possibly contracts some services with the Brookings Health System which is the hospital.

Leave a comment:

• SF_Rabbit_Fan
    replied

T Denny doesn't own the hospital in Brookings.

Leave a comment:

• Lakesbison
    replied

No no..,more like cant take a joke,,,,IM TRYIN TO USE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY SO SDSU BEATS ORU SAT NITE!!!

CYA THERE...BACK TO THE BEACH!!

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied

" Please Mr. filbert don't ban me. I behave, I will . I won't smack on a non smack thread anymore, I promise I won't. I'll even root for the SDSU women if you let me back on, please, oh please, oh please."

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    Awww LakesBison banned. His view looking in to the site. Or us looking out at him.
    I un-banned him after he groveled sufficiently.

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied

Awww LakesBison banned. His view looking in to the site. Or us looking out at him.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Hey, Lakes is back!
    Actually, I sent him to the Banned penalty box for 7 days because of smacking in non-smack threads.

Leave a comment:

• SF_Rabbit_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
    As stated earlier. bwws sat 10:05,, sdsu fans can use the 'take-out' parking spots to stop and give ndsu fans.their mens tickets _ thank you!!
    Hey, Lakes is back!

I don't know if you heard, but for all the Bison fans that can't fit into bww, overflow will be at the 12th street McDonalds. Same atmosphere, no smoking and all. And they even have a full time Lakes look alike.

Leave a comment:

• zooropa
    replied

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
    Sioux Falls is just a bigger and more boring version of Fargo. Maybe one day the city will build a new arena and you can get some decent entertainment options....

Hey! You know what would be even cooler than that? A concert for people without mullets in a venue where most of them can look directly at the stage from their seats.

Fargodome=good football venue, iffy to downright lousy for everything else. Reason enough to keep football outside in Sioux Falls.

Leave a comment:

• Lakesbison
    replied

As stated earlier. bwws sat 10:05,, sdsu fans can use the 'take-out' parking spots to stop and give ndsu fans.their mens tickets _ thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• 1stRowFANatic
    replied

In related news, Oakland fans will gather at McDonalds before games, ORU fans will be at Applebees, Centenary fans will be at Subway, and Southern Utah fans will be at Burger King.

SDSU fans will gather for pre and post game at Nutty's, a fine local establishment.

NDSU post game gatherings will be at Southeastern Behavioral Healthcare.
    They'll need inpatient so take to the new Avera Psychiatric Hospital. It is right next to the Heart Hospital so they will be near any family that were "coming to see Elizabeth" after realizing that they blew there only chance.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

In related news, Oakland fans will gather at McDonalds before games, ORU fans will be at Applebees, Centenary fans will be at Subway, and Southern Utah fans will be at Burger King.

SDSU fans will gather for pre and post game at Nutty's, a fine local establishment.

That must be after we knock them out of the tournament and send them back into men's BB oblivion.

Leave a comment:

• SF_Rabbit_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
    BWW's before, sect E during!

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    I guess it means he and his pet beaver are taking the wooden leg on a double date to some bar in Moorhead Minn and then parking in some part of the mall parking lot and doing unmentionables to the leg like carving it or something.
    my head now officially hurts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X