• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rabidrabbit
    replied
    Re: Brookings > Fargo & SDSU > NDSU

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
    You are just as annoying as CF and RO
    Having made a couple hundred posts up at Bisonville, I almost question whether this is the same "Lakes" as up there. He's actually being quite "mellow" here (IMHO, appreciated).

CF - he's in a league of his own.

RO - He's actually becoming a bit more "Jacked", but definitely supports the yotes. It's nice to have Yotes who advance themselves by schooling at SDSU after time at USD. Certainly MD, and JDs get their SD degrees from USD, but a lot of SDSU Bachelor degreed graduates move on for advanced degrees.

IF you want to see quality smack, visit the TransAmBison posts. Very good, and creative.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
    That one hit me right here............. Ouch.
    You are just as annoying as CF and RO

Leave a comment:

• Lakesbison
    replied

That one hit me right here............. Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by UTH View Post
    SDSU is twice as good as NDSU because lakes posts on SDSUfans 1/2 as much as he does on Bisonville...
    Zing!

PL

Leave a comment:

• UTH
    replied

A night at BROOKINGS bar's "We can go fishing in the Big Sioux and not get anything wet."

Fargo Bars, "raining bitches" copyright-Cleveland from Family Guy

SDSU is twice as good as NDSU because lakes posts on SDSUfans 1/2 as much as he does on Bisonville...

Leave a comment:

• Jacks-02
    replied

A night at BROOKINGS bar's "We can go fishing in the Big Sioux and not get anything wet."

Got that right Lakes, you do have alot of dogs at the bars up in Fargo.

Leave a comment:

• Lakesbison
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Brookings does not have the Red River that floods every spring. We can go fishing in the Big Sioux and not get anything wet.

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied

Brookings v Fargo

SDSUFans.com time stamp for posts is actually correct, Bisonville is not.

Leave a comment:

• SF_Rabbit_Fan
    replied

Sorry, I guess its not a "tin roof," but "sheet metal."

Also, can one in fact park machinery in the Fargo Dome? To me, that would qualify as a machine shed. It is, however, a much nicer machine shed than the one in GF.

Leave a comment:

• UTH
    replied

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    How about this:

South Dakota State University plays their basketball games in Frost Arena

North Dakota State University plays their games in the BSA. What are those garbage bags hanging from the ceiling again?

South Dakota State University plays their football games outdoors and on grass, the way it was intended.

North Dakota State University plays their football games on carpet under a roof.

Sadly, I have to agree that this one is fair enough. The BSA is getting old (admit I've never been in Frost, though) and football is meant to be played outside.

But I'm afraid that if you want "under tin roof" / "inside a machine shed", you will have to travel one hour farther north. These terms describe their football facilities almost exactly.

Leave a comment:

• SF_Rabbit_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by UTH View Post
    Try again. Original post says "in Brookings" vs. "in Fargo". Last time I checked, you are still in Fargo when you step foot into the FFD.
    How about this:

South Dakota State University plays their basketball games in Frost Arena

North Dakota State University plays their games in the BSA. What are those garbage bags hanging from the ceiling again?

South Dakota State University plays their football games outdoors and on grass, the way it was intended.

North Dakota State University plays their football games on carpet under a tin roof inside a machine shed.

Leave a comment:

• UTH
    replied

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    Only reason the IQ goes down in the Fargodome on game day is because the NDSU football team is on the sidelines. How many of the recruits will be academically ineligible this year?

Try again. Original post says "in Brookings" vs. "in Fargo". Last time I checked, you are still in Fargo when you step foot into the FFD.

Leave a comment:

• FargoBison
    replied

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    Only reason the IQ goes down in the Fargodome on game day is because the NDSU football team is on the sidelines. How many of the recruits will be academically ineligible this year?
    They had a problem with the NCAA clearinghouse due to a rule change regarding core classes or something like that, I don't foresee similar problems this year.

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied

Lakes mansion

Leave a comment:

Working...
X