Brookings > Fargo & SDSU > NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brookings > Fargo & SDSU > NDSU

When the Marker Game is played at CAS, the median IQ of all people in Brookings nearly doubles. The same can't be said for Fargo when the game is played in the FFD*.

*probably goes down a little.

Comment

Brookings has the Campanile. Fargo has..... nothing nearly as retro cool.

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
        When the Marker Game is played at CAS, the median IQ of all people in Brookings nearly doubles. The same can't be said for Fargo when the game is played in the FFD*.

*probably goes down a little.

Only reason the IQ goes down in the Fargodome on game day is because the NDSU football team is on the sidelines. How many of the recruits will be academically ineligible this year?
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Lakes mansion

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
            Only reason the IQ goes down in the Fargodome on game day is because the NDSU football team is on the sidelines. How many of the recruits will be academically ineligible this year?
            They had a problem with the NCAA clearinghouse due to a rule change regarding core classes or something like that, I don't foresee similar problems this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post

Try again. Original post says "in Brookings" vs. "in Fargo". Last time I checked, you are still in Fargo when you step foot into the FFD.

Comment

Try again. Original post says "in Brookings" vs. "in Fargo". Last time I checked, you are still in Fargo when you step foot into the FFD.
                How about this:

South Dakota State University plays their basketball games in Frost Arena

North Dakota State University plays their games in the BSA. What are those garbage bags hanging from the ceiling again?

South Dakota State University plays their football games outdoors and on grass, the way it was intended.

North Dakota State University plays their football games on carpet under a tin roof inside a machine shed.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                  How about this:

South Dakota State University plays their basketball games in Frost Arena

North Dakota State University plays their games in the BSA. What are those garbage bags hanging from the ceiling again?

South Dakota State University plays their football games outdoors and on grass, the way it was intended.

North Dakota State University plays their football games on carpet under a roof.

Sadly, I have to agree that this one is fair enough. The BSA is getting old (admit I've never been in Frost, though) and football is meant to be played outside.

But I'm afraid that if you want "under tin roof" / "inside a machine shed", you will have to travel one hour farther north. These terms describe their football facilities almost exactly.

Comment

Sorry, I guess its not a "tin roof," but "sheet metal."

Also, can one in fact park machinery in the Fargo Dome? To me, that would qualify as a machine shed. It is, however, a much nicer machine shed than the one in GF.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

• Re: Brookings > Fargo & SDSU > NDSU

Brookings v Fargo

SDSUFans.com time stamp for posts is actually correct, Bisonville is not.

Comment

Brookings does not have the Red River that floods every spring. We can go fishing in the Big Sioux and not get anything wet.

Comment

A night at BROOKINGS bar's "We can go fishing in the Big Sioux and not get anything wet."

Fargo Bars, "raining bitches" copyright-Cleveland from Family Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                            A night at BROOKINGS bar's "We can go fishing in the Big Sioux and not get anything wet."

Got that right Lakes, you do have alot of dogs at the bars up in Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post

SDSU is twice as good as NDSU because lakes posts on SDSUfans 1/2 as much as he does on Bisonville...

Comment

SDSU is twice as good as NDSU because lakes posts on SDSUfans 1/2 as much as he does on Bisonville...
                                Zing!

PL
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X