Brookings > Fargo & SDSU > NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brookings > Fargo & SDSU > NDSU

For those who are curious about what the B'ville 'lakesbison' persona looks like...

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
      my point is... women's basketball is so far down the totem pole.... seriously guys.. cmon.. I dont wanna have to smack on this..

no I wouldn't be spouting off on your message board if ndsu's women's team was better than yours.

I have posted all over this board about football and MENS basketball.

But seroiusly, in my allen iverson voice "WE TALKIN' WOMENS BASKETBALL"

peace out.
      So you have posted about the last two Dakota Marker games? Haven't seen many of those. Huh. And how is women's basketball so far down the totem pole if our largest crowd for a women's conference game is larger than your MEN'S largest crowd for a home conference game. Seems that more people at the game = more money. The numbers don't lie. You seem to be very bad at math if you don't understand that. Your smack is weak dude. You better bring something better than that. I only have one class today, so I have time.

peace out.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

women's basketball?? seriously... how do you smack about a pathetic event... give me a break.

YOU having more people at a women's bball game than us at a mens game proves only 1 thing.

THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN MIDDLE OF SOUTH DAKOTA.... or you're nerds... whichever ya like..

Comment

women's basketball?? seriously... how do you smack about a pathetic event... give me a break.

YOU having more people at a women's bball game than us at a mens game proves only 1 thing.

THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN MIDDLE OF SOUTH DAKOTA.... or you're nerds... whichever ya like..
          You act as if there is much better things to do in North Dakota (news flash! There isn't). Give me a break man. Come on. You are just looking more and more foolish with each post. Oh, and if you want, I can smack you about the last two Dakota Marker games, but I think we have been over that.

UTH, I now understand why you constantly ride this guy and fear for NDSU when he is writing letters to your congressmen. Yowza.

PL

Comment

You're missing an important point, Lakes. SDSU fans tend to support all of its athletes and all of the SDSU teams. Sure, football and men's basketball tend to be the big draws at most places and I understand your preference, Lakes. You like football and men's basketball. So you just dismiss what others think simply because they may not agree 100% with you? You're always trying to sell that on Bisonville and, fortunately, most of the Bison faithful seem to disagree with you much of the time.

Comment

I find this remark offensive.

Smack away but sexism is out of bounds. Clean it up or you will be gone. This is a warning.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You do know that Brookings isn't in the middle of South Dakota right?? It's on the Eastern edge, much like Fargo is on the eastern edge of North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  You do know that Brookings isn't in the middle of South Dakota right?? It's on the Eastern edge, much like Fargo is on the eastern edge of North Dakota

Keeping on track...

Brookings is better than Fargo because it is closer to Minneapolis, thus insulating it from the taint of the rest of South Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                    Keeping on track...

Brookings is better than Fargo because it is closer to Minneapolis, thus insulating it from the taint of the rest of South Dakota.
                    Well of course

Comment

i cant believe north dakotans are bashing south dakota. as if there is so much more to do in north dakota. maybe they have more sheep to keep them busy

Comment

I live in Minnesota on a beach by the way.

SEXISM?? really??

Comment

To call this sophomoric smack is a slander on sophomores and smackers everywhere. What's lower than sophomoric? Freshmoronic? I believe we need to create a sub-smack category on which only Lakes can post.

Second, anyone?

Comment

SEXISM?? really??
                            Yes really. You called it pathetic, when it obviously is not. Being ranked 20th in the country is far from pathetic. And besides, all those women give their hearts and souls to their respective programs so your overtly general statement is what's pathetic.

PL

Comment

SEXISM?? really??

Not in a van down by the river?

Comment

In Minnesota??? Who are you kidding, I live in California and have been to Minnesota plenty of times and trust me, there is no beach in Minnesota. Beaches don't get snow in January.

Now if you told me you lived next to a biotch, then I would believe you.

Go Jacks!!!
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
                                X