Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concordia-St. Paul spanks USD

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
    We should just stop posting about USD in general. A complete cold turkey stop involving everything. Starting right NOW!!

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer vows not to talk..."Starting....NOW!" Love that episode.

I now have three New Year's resolutions(Dang thats a lot)

1.) No more swearing (Man I hope the Refereeing is better in the MVFC next year) Got a Daughter on the way and don't need her learning any choice phrases from Dad.

2.) Lose about 10-15 LBS. (I figure one good "flu bug" this winter should do the trick!!)

3.) No USD talk of any kind on SDSUfans.com or the Argus.(This would be easier if a couple of Yote fans were banned and Stu moved back to Michigan...Not that I'm advocating that....YET.)

Edit: The 4th one will be easy:
    Give even more $$$, Time and Talent to SDSU Athletics!!!!!!!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post

Edit: The 4th one will be easy:
      Give even more $$$, Time and Talent to SDSU Athletics!!!!!!!

Go Jacks!!
      Best post yet!!! Rep points sent but forgot to add my name.

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
        Come on RO...do your research before you post something this dumb. I can tell you're a smart kid, based on your other posts, but you fell asleep at the wheel on this one.

If any NDSU team loses to any D-II team AT HOME by 20 points it will be posted, you can count on it...difference is, it wouldn't start in the Smack section.

I promise as God is my witness, that one of the Yote fans will post.."I guarantee Concordia-St. Paul would hang with the Jacks"....I promise we will witness a post like this in some form or another soon.
        Go Jacks!!
        I guess I just found it interesting that LakeJack followed USD women's basketball closer than I do.

I really don't think that there should be a thread smacking NDSU's women's team. I just thought I'd throw in a biggest rival joke.

And you're right. I am smart.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

3.) No USD talk of any kind on SDSUfans.com or the Argus.(This would be easier if a couple of Yote fans were banned and Stu moved back to Michigan...Not that I'm advocating that....YET.)

I don't think Stu will move back to Michigan until Mitch Albom is gone. There are two newspapers but they are kind of joined together and share services. It's a big state but probably not ready for two biased blowhards although we could use more hot air.

Comment

The reason the USD Women played at Vermillion High School was because the football turf was still down because the football team is now playing longer into November therefor causing a dilemma with both basketball and football. Obviously football is not moving so basketball needed to find a new temporary home. I actually like that this is being brought up. I wish USD fans would also bring it up. The more critical anyone is of using a high school gym perhaps the faster plans for a new arena can go into effect.

As far as losing to Concordia St.Paul I am not totally surprised that the Yotes lost but am a bit surprised it was by 20. It was probably just one of those games. I am basically giving the USD Women a pass this year. They lost much of their team and of the impact players only Yoeger is back this year. Amber Hegge is only a sophomore but she was redshirted this year because of transition. She is an awsome player that the Yotes don't have as well. Ryun Williams is going to have this team competitive. This is his first year with new system (for USD) but not much talent or experience in his system on the court. I watched most of the Coyotes Women's games last year and as I fan I can't ask anymore than what they gave. They played their butts off all year long and played with a desire that wasn't even matched by 50% from the mens team. There will be better players coming on board over the next year or two. I would be very surprise if Williams didn't have the team be at least respectable
            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

I think it's fair to say that the Concordia game may have just been a bad game. USD defeated Neb-Kearney by 10 on Tuesday. The Lopers beat Concordia earlier in the year. Concordia has been a very good and consistant program as of late in the North Central region for D2. They would beat some D1 schools besides just the Yotes.
              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Why Coyote fans are so delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                  I think it's fair to say that the Concordia game may have just been a bad game. USD defeated Neb-Kearney by 10 on Tuesday. The Lopers beat Concordia earlier in the year. Concordia has been a very good and consistant program as of late in the North Central region for D2. They would beat some D1 schools besides just the Yotes.
                  I'm not sure its fair to say that but it could be true. I think you would have to allow the same for the exhibition game against SWMS and I'm not sure you are willing to do that, so no pass for you on this one. You didn't see me ripping the yotes for a bad loss the way some of you Udot guys were ripping our men's team. That is the major reason I can't give you the respect you desire.

We have a top 25 women's BB program at the DI level. I am willing to bet that Udot will never see the top 50 much less the top 25.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                    I guess I just found it interesting that LakeJack followed USD women's basketball closer than I do.
                    Unfortunately for USD, I think that many SDSU fans follow certain USD sports closer than those who claim to be affiliated with USD. That explains consistent attendance numbers under 1000. It probably explains whey the USD Athletic Department and Administration seem perfectly happy to get by with the minimum number of sports possible.
                    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                      It may also be fair to say that usd2 just has a BAD program. They only win after all the good teams move up to a higher classification.

Comment

Working...
                      X