Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD > Sw Min St > SDSU

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    As has been stated here, "I like pie" is a discussion board euphemism for "this thread has gone on too long."

We didn't invent it here. You'll see it on other boards. The fact that it is used so often in threads where you're involved might tell you something.
    Sorry JJ, but I could care less where it was invented. I'm tired of reading, "I like pie" every other post. It's dumb and annoys the hell out of me.

Comment

People can stop posting and allow a thread to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
        Sorry JJ, but I could care less where it was invented. I'm tired of reading, "I like pie" every other post. It's dumb and annoys the hell out of me.
        I like pie with beer!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          I like pie with beer!
          You had to be that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            People can stop posting and allow a thread to die.
            Best advice in this situation.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Time for an update

USD > SW Min St > UND > UMKC > SDSU
              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Boy, someone's huffing paint!
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                  Boy, someone's huffing paint!
                  The truth hurts
                  How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                    Time for an update

USD > SW Min St > UND > UMKC > SDSU

i have a better one

sdsu > iowa st > houston > umass > kansas > tennessee > georgetown > memphis,syracuse and uconn.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      i have a better one

sdsu > iowa st > houston > umass > kansas > tennessee > georgetown > memphis,syracuse and uconn.
                      I can almost hear Joel Nielson now.

"This DI thing really is as easy as SDSU made it look. I guess I'll just sit back and watch the donations roll in. Maybe I'll take in another one of our fantastic home games. We've won 5 in a row, including such powerhouses as St Olaf, Mayville St., Valley City, William Penn, and Mount Marty--and that means we're better than Uconn.

Waaaait a tick: is Uconn in the NAIA now??? Crap.

GLADYS!!!!! Get President Abbott on the phone. We've got to apply for admission to the NAIA! That's where the best of the best play, and we can finally get one step ahead of those dang-gummed Jackrabbits. I can almost see the look on their faces when they hear we've taken the lead by joining the NAIA."
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                        "This DI thing really is as easy as SDSU made it look. I guess I'll just sit back and watch the donations roll in. Maybe I'll take in another one of our fantastic home games. We've won 5 in a row, including such powerhouses as St Olaf, Mayville St., Valley City, William Penn, and Mount Marty--and that means we're better than Uconn.

Now, that's just not being fair. Mayville State isn't very good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                          The truth hurts
                          Truth? Dude you are using comparative scores to make your argument.

Truth: udot plays the weakest schedule ever assembled.
                          Truth: SDSU has struggled in its men's basketball transition.
                          Truth: SDSU is head and shoulders above udot in all aspects of life.
                          Truth: I can't wait to settle it on the court/field/spelling bee/leg wrestling championship/beer pong/ etc. This is of course assuming that udot doesn't decide to move to NAIA as SF Rabbit Fan has discovered after careful investigation. Thank you for your work SF Rabbit Fan. Magnum, PI has nothing on you. Maybe a better mustache, but definitely not the investigative skill. That wiretap on the phone revealed some seriously telling info.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

The truth does hurt. At least the truth hurts Coyote Fan (much in the way sunlight hurts Dracula), this is why he doesn't use it. I'm sure he will keep us POSTed about how fantastically well USD is doing with their incredibly difficult schedule. They did lose to Texas A&M, well that isn't so bad. Oh... West Texas A&M, that's different. I could see how that could make you go POSTal.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                              I can almost hear Joel Nielson now.

Waaaait a tick: is Uconn in the NAIA now??? Crap.

GLADYS!!!!! Get President Abbott on the phone. We've got to apply for admission to the NAIA! That's where the best of the best play, and we can finally get one step ahead of those dang-gummed Jackrabbits. I can almost see the look on their faces when they hear we've taken the lead by joining the NAIA."
                              Don't forget that tough win over Palm Beach Atlantic last night. Another tough DII win for the Yotes. In case you were wondering the Sailfish are members of the NCCAA, the National Christian College Athletic Association, maybe the Yotes can join that as well as the NAIA

Comment

The problem with making fun of USD for beating a D2 school.....we actually lost to one.

Comment

Working...
                                X