Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD > Sw Min St > SDSU

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    Wow, I don't even know where to begin. First of all, this thread is so far off topic, it's not even funny. Second, the BOR made a model that SDSU was forced to follow, they didn't have a choice, USD on the other hand hasn't had to follow that model, the BOR has let them do their own thing. I'm not discussing title 9, I'm discussing the BOR of not enforcing the model that they made for SDSU (and anyone moving up) on USD
    exactly, if USD isn't following the model than they aren't following SDSU. So many SDSU fans want to always bring up when USD follows SDSU as if they can't do things there own way. When USD does something their own way than they will still get critisism from Jacks fans so whats the difference. Whatever model they are following I don't know if that was the original point of what yoteforever was trying to convey. I think it was moreso of the models to become a D1 program in general. Title 9 and/or any South Dakota BOR policies are just a small part of it.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Don't go off topic...this is a smack thread. Everything I said is revelant because basically Udot is not following anything. Your consultant didn't even have a policy manual? Their already in transition and just looking at buisness plans? Give me a break. Not following the BOR? That was set in place for all Institutions making any jump in divisions. Having a graduate degree in athletic administration, trust me, I know how it works. Like I have said many times, if you and your bretheran were not so bent up on how things are doing at State, you wouldnt spend so much damn time on this site.

You two are like sand fleas, not strong enough to do any real damage but annoying as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
        exactly, if USD isn't following the model than they aren't following SDSU. So many SDSU fans want to always bring up when USD follows SDSU as if they can't do things there own way. When USD does something their own way than they will still get critisism from Jacks fans so whats the difference. Whatever model they are following I don't know if that was the original point of what yoteforever was trying to convey. I think it was moreso of the models to become a D1 program in general. Title 9 and/or any South Dakota BOR policies are just a small part of it.
        I'm going to say this one more time. The BOR put in place a model for anyone moving up Division when SDSU moved to D-I, everyone must follow it. USD has chosen not to follow that model, and for some reason the BOR is fine with this, which is total BS.

No one is saying that we want USD to follow SDSU, we want the BOR to enforce the same model they so strictly enforced on SDSU.

Comment

I'm dumber for reading all this. Thank you all!

So yoteforever...why do you do?

Comment

I like pie.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              I like pie.
              Mini-tangent:

The pie stuff is dumb. Really. It wasn't clever or funny the first time, and it certainly isn't clever or funny after it has been used 253 more times. We all get it. If you don't like the discussion that is taking place, don't join in.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                Mini-tangent:

The pie stuff is dumb. Really. It wasn't clever or funny the first time, and it certainly isn't clever or funny after it has been used 253 more times. We all get it. If you don't like the discussion that is taking place, don't join in.
                Really now don't critisize a guy for having a limited vocabulary. He doesn't know any better. :-)
                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

When RO and CF are starting to be responsible for more than half of the posts on any one SDSU thread, and obviously doing so to provoke, that is the ultimate definition of drift - and time to move on. Either that or start your own thread and restrict it to U fans, whereby you can direct your outrage at various straw men while attacking each other's vocation.

Comment

Mini-tangent:

As has been stated here, "I like pie" is a discussion board euphemism for "this thread has gone on too long."

We didn't invent it here. You'll see it on other boards. The fact that it is used so often in threads where you're involved might tell you something.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Mini-tangent:

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                        Really now don't critisize a guy for having a limited vocabulary. He doesn't know any better. :-)
                        If that crack was directed at me CoyoteFan I have anything but a limited vocabulary. In fact if you would like me to I could direct some of that vocabulary at you in two languages. I know better and I know that the drivel you put on this board is nothing but a bunch of repetetive worthless scat about the greatness of a university and its programs that no one here on this board but you, RabbitObserver, yoteforever and a few others care about. When the Prarie puppies came to Northwood U for a playoff game a few years ago I went to the game not because it was the U but because it was a South Dakota team and I support the teams of South Dakota no matter what college or university. My loyalties are with SDSU first and then the rest of the state. As for "I like pie" Rabbit Observer, I think its being used so much on these threads as a way of people saying, This is crap, I'm bored with it, change the subject because this subject (usd is great,schedule us) comes up in every smack thread and we tired of it.

Comment

I like pie.

So, this pie that you claim to like... Is it a round pie or a square pie? If it's a square pie, then it can't really be that old. It completely bucks the conventional wisdom that pies must be round. You can then throw it at the wall and call it "Art Nouveau".

Do they let you use fancy french words down there in SD? It's too bad that these fancy french words have to be invented by the french. Maybe if President Medvedev's face appears in the pie smear on the wall, we can instead call it "Cовременнoe Искусство".*

duh - "modern art"

Comment

Naw the pie I was thinking about after constantly reading CF's post could be more aptly called "mierda".
                            Now I'm done with the subject at hand.

Comment

Now I'm done with the subject at hand.

So, now you're saying you don't like pie? I'm confused.

Comment

No it's time to get this thread back on track with the subject in the title. USD>Sw Min St>SDSU. Is that okay with you?

Comment

Working...
                                X