Dakota Marker Smack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker Smack Thread

When JaRon scores a TD, is he going to stomp on the Bison in the endzone again? That was awesome!
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

That was Micah Johnson that did that.

Comment

Moose like Bison too

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          Moose like Bison too

Just can't resist the allure that is the Greatness of the Bison

*strange - i have a series of that same horny moose, taken from the other side / across the road. there's no view of whoever took this pic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            When JaRon scores a TD, is he going to stomp on the Bison in the endzone again? That was awesome!
            How did that game turn out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
              Touche!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                Originally posted by tcbison View Post
                Don't remember JaRon never scored up in Fargo two years ago. I'm guessing it's going to turn out a bit differently.
                I do remember this about the last time we played:

Comment

You know, I can tell this is building into a good rivalry with some disdain on both sides. This week, I think I hate the Bison as much as I hate the Coyotes. You know how much that is?

A LOT!!!
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                    Just can't resist the allure that is the Greatness of the Bison

*strange - i have a series of that same horny moose, taken from the other side / across the road. there's no view of whoever took this pic
                    Its about all a bison is good for. Just like your women. JK. But for real your buffalo sports teams aint what they use to be and we aint your grandma jackrabbits anymore. May the best team win and by best i mean SDSU and by win I mean beat those stupid bison.

Goon
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                      Don't remember JaRon never scored up in Fargo two years ago.
                      Someone needs english lessons! Just having some fun with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                        Don't remember JaRon never scored up in Fargo two years ago. I'm guessing it's going to turn out a bit differently.
                        I do remember this about the last time we played:

Aaaah, yes. The only evidence of the 19th Century to be found at CAS.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Its about all a bison is good for. Just like your women. JK. But for real your buffalo sports teams aint what they use to be and we aint your grandma jackrabbits anymore. May the best team win and by best i mean SDSU and by win I mean beat those stupid bison.

Goon

... This coming from a fan whose mascot that... well, umm... you know... aww heck, here... [linky]

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Goon
                            Are you sure goon? I mean take a look around, you guys are battling just to keep your heads above water this year, a loss in Fargo puts you at 6-6 for the year. Sure looks like Jackrabbit teams of the past. You guys into counting moral victories now? If so, get ready to chalk up another one on Saturday night.

I read Terry V's column about the power going out in your trailers. Was that a misprint, trailers? Really? Now that screams DI football but then again one out of every three homes in SD is a trailer, so I guess you should try and make the boys feel at home. Maybe when the Dykhouse Center is completed you'll have something like this: http://www.gobison.com/PhotoAlbum.db...00&PALBID=6866
                            Last edited by mnbison; 11-19-2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Looks like a great place for your Bison to watch film of the loss on monday afternoon? Maybe serve up some popcorn with those clips. good luck, you're gonna need it.

go jacks!

Comment

Looks like a glorified place for football players that have been neutered to practice and play.

Comment

Working...
                                X