Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker Smack Thread

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Is hearsay permisable in this smack court? If so, I've got the women and sheep thing pretty well covered.

How about some material evidence. UTH, explain the velcro gloves, KY jelly, harness.
    I can understand how women can say how great you are, especially if you pay them enough. OTOH, how do you get the sheep to sing your praises???

I've heard jokes about velcro gloves and KY jelly, but what in the world do you do with a harness??? C'mon doc, explain these tools of the trade...

Also, it's interesting that you have turned this thread from a smackfest into a personal deal targeting little old me. Hate the game, not the player.
    Last edited by UTH; 11-18-2008, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I don't hate anybody, well coyote fans but they aren't really people. A spade is a spade and a shovel is a shovel just like Bison fans are sheep shaggers.

UTH, I can't explain what any of those things are for, I was just reporting what was found in your VW van.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I don't hate anybody, well coyote fans but they aren't really people. A spade is a spade and a shovel is a shovel just like Bison fans are sheep shaggers.

UTH, I can't explain what any of those things are for, I was just reporting what was found in your VW van.
        Van down by the Red River no doubt. Where the sheep go to drink and be satisfied by UTH.

Bison fans, thems differnt!

Stomp the buffalo chips and fear the rabbit!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

UTH, I can't explain what any of those things* are for, I was just reporting what was found in your VW** van.

There you go, blindly accusing me of something stupid without any credible evidence. You say you 'found stuff in my VW van'? Sorry, but I'm a patriot who proudly drives an American GMC Gas Guzzler. Volkswagon was one of Hitler's little creations. You might have more luck finding the owner of your stuff if you look for a student (who happens to be from Montana) one hour north of Fargo. Was there a sticker of a racist mascot on the back? Please keep 'them' out of this thread. That would sorta take the fun out of it.

What's up with all this talk about 'sheep shagging'? Maybe in SD, a certain level of entertainment may be found in the idea, but seriously...

*you claim to not know anything about your gloves and harness, but PLEASE don't tell me that a doctor doesn't know what ky jelly is for. again, i hope this isn't a product of your education. that would be scary.
          **what were you doing digging through other peoples' property?

Comment

Back to the task at hand...

Comment

Again, you are falsely accusing me. I didn't find those items, I'm just reporting what others found during the investigation. I know plenty of people who own more than one vehicle. I suspect the VW is reserved for sheep shagging only.

That is a nice bunny thresher. However, you forget we are Jackrabbits, we'd tear the gears right out of that old thing. Looking forward to doing the same to the Bison in Fargo Saturday. Do you tailgate in the VW as well? Is sheep shagging part of tailgating in Fargo?

NDSU Bison Tailgate kit:

6 pack of Zima.
              Sheperd's cane.
              Velcro gloves.
              Vaseline (cheaper and found in your mother's bathroom instead of the bedside table).
              Harness.
              Frightened appearing sheep.
              Pack of Ultra Slim Cigarettes - menthol preferred.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Again, you are falsely accusing me. I didn't find those items, I'm just reporting what others found during the investigation. I know plenty of people who own more than one vehicle. I suspect the VW is reserved for sheep shagging only.

That is a nice bunny thresher. However, you forget we are Jackrabbits, we'd tear the gears right out of that old thing. Looking forward to doing the same to the Bison in Fargo Saturday. Do you tailgate in the VW as well? Is sheep shagging part of tailgating in Fargo?

NDSU Bison Tailgate kit:

6 pack of Zima.
                Sheperd's cane.
                Velcro gloves.
                Vaseline (cheaper and found in your mother's bathroom instead of the bedside table).
                Harness.
                Frightened appearing sheep.
                Pack of Ultra Slim Cigarettes - menthol preferred.
                BBBBUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Just about pissed myself.

Hey, don't forget the buffalo chips!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

NDSU's Homecoming queen candidate from Columbia ND

Comment

Bison starting linemen and their dates for Bison Homecoming .

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      NDSU's Homecoming queen candidate from Columbia ND

Now the bison fans are going to be thick over here. Just watch the user number and you'll see the guests begin to rise exponentially (that means a lot for you bison morons).

Comment

Is sheep shagging part of tailgating in Fargo?

... strange instructions on how to 'sheep shag' deleted...

Seriously - how do you find entertainment in this 'sheep shagging'?

That makes me

and that's sad

Sheep is old and stupid. Whatever. Fine. You win. Yay. Good for you.

*if JMD's obsession over the 'minor differences' between jacks and bunnies is such a big deal, then why in the world has he not yet disowned his primary cheerleader in this thread?

Comment

Now the bison fans are going to be thick over here. Just watch the user number and you'll see the guests begin to rise exponentially (that means a lot for you bison morons).

... and now he resorts to namecalling.

Go home. Relax a little. Have a beer. Watch some TV. Hopefully you feel better tomorrow.

Comment

Bison starting linemen and their dates for Bison Homecoming .
                            [hotlinked pic deleted]

Comment

OKAY previous post is kind of tasteless and uncalled for. I overdid it

Comment

OKAY previous post is kind of tasteless and uncalled for. I overdid it

Well, you never know for sure. Is that *thing* between the sheep from Montana?

Comment

Working...
                                X