This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Illinois Game Thread

Coyote Fan: Do not take this thread off topic. If Jackrabbit fans happen to post a score of another Valley football game, that is pertinent because we're in the hunt for the conference title. References to USD are irrelevant on this thread. Do it again and I'll ban you.

JackJD

Comment

Trash Can

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Coyote Fan: Do not take this thread off topic. If Jackrabbit fans happen to post a score of another Valley football game, that is pertinent because we're in the hunt for the conference title. References to USD are irrelevant on this thread. Do it again and I'll ban you.

JackJD

Nice hospitality. I cannot even post the score of the USD game. This was not smack by any means. SDSU fans come to the USD board all the time posting informational things. This is a joke if I get banned for this. Go ahead and be hypocrits and ban me, it's in your nature.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

And now for your half-time entertainment: All in favor of banning Coyote Fan just on general principal, at least for the length of the game, say "Aye".

Comment

Just kidding: Don't post a lot of "Ayes"!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
            Nice hospitality. I cannot even post the score of the USD game. This was not smack by any means. SDSU fans come to the USD board all the time posting informational things. This is a joke if I get banned for this. Go ahead and be hypocrits and ban me, it's in your nature.
            Are you 13? Shut up. I can't believe the mods have let you stay. Now he calls us hypocrites? Drop the curtain.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

It was the follow up posts with game updates that was over the line. You know that and don't play the wilting flower now that you were told to knock it off. Go somewhere else...seriously.
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

The Prarie Puppies are in the first half, I think as they collapse in the second half Puppy fan will quit posting. This is smack.

Comment

The fact you're not bright enough to figure out the difference says it all.
                  @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                  --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I'm indifferent as to whether the U guy posts scores or gets banned. I couldn't care less. But has he nothing better to do than troll? And what kind of reception does he expect to get?

Anyhow...NDSU score anybody?
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

How is posting a score considered smack especially since you have been posting other scores. Many Jacks fans post informational things about SDSU on the USD board all the time.
                      There are forums here for USD score updates. I'm interested. Start a thread and post in College Sports or Around South Dakota.

The game threads are for game information. This isn't that hard.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Let me suggest: Let's keep USD off this thread. It is not 'topical'. Coyote Fan accomplished what he want and that was to get a rise out of us. If he steps out of line again, I'll stop him.

How about this being the last word on Coyote Fan and USD in this thread?

We have a great battle going on Jackrabbit fans! Go Jacks!

Comment

Nobody on the U blog to talk to so he comes here

Comment

[quote=JackFan96;93127]I'm indifferent as to whether the U guy posts scores or gets banned. I couldn't care less. But has he nothing better to do than troll? And what kind of reception does he expect to get?

Anyhow...NDSU score anybody?[/quote]

41-27 NSDU with like 5:00 to go. And they are giving up a boatload of passing yards. Roehl is getting close to 200.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Let me suggest: Let's keep USD off this thread. It is not 'topical'. Coyote Fan accomplished what he want and that was to get a rise out of us. If he steps out of line again, I'll stop him.

How about this being the last word on Coyote Fan and USD in this thread?

We have a great battle going on Jackrabbit fans! Go Jacks!
                              Alright dad but he better stay on his side of the seat or I'm gonna punch him.

Back to the game. Gotta score on this first drive.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm going to go back over this thread and move the USD-related posts -- mine included -- to a different thread and then lock the new thread. There are Big Blue Jackrabbit fans who will read over this thread as they join us online or perhaps this evening after the game is concluded...they shouldn't be subjected to the same b.s. that Coyote Fan attempted to foist on us.

So, back to the game...I'll do the cleanup. (Geez, have to wear a haz-mat suit.)

Comment

Working...
                                X