Poll: USD v. UND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: USD v. UND

I am placing this thread in the Smack section but I KNOW RESPONDENTS WILL GIVE SERIOUS ANSWERS TO THE POLL. (Yeah, right.)

The question: Who do you favor in the November 22, 2008, game in Grand Forks pitting UND against USD?
    USD
    3.92%
    UND
    19.61%
    A rat's rear end.
    23.53%
    Root canal.
    21.57%
    If I'm not in the Fargodome, I'm at my own funeral.
    31.37%

The poll is expired.

Re: Poll: USD v. UND

USD vs UND will be the farthest thing from my mind as I'm rooting for the Jackrabbits in Fargo.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I'd anticipate crickets giving the eulogy at the funeral. Hope they'd be kind chirps.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I am placing this thread in the Smack section but I KNOW RESPONDENTS WILL GIVE SERIOUS ANSWERS TO THE POLL. (Yeah, right.)

The question: Who do you favor in the November 22, 2008, game in Grand Forks pitting UND against USD?
        Especially up in Grand Forks. Lots of frozen crickets.....

Altho the septic tank in Vermintown may be reaching critical mass to spew out. (Game's in Vermillion)

Comment

I voted before I read the post. I still don't give a rats a$$ about their game, but I didn't realize it was on the same date THe Game. Do I want to change my vote? No,I still don't give a rats a$$ about those schools.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I believe the game is in vermtown, which does not change my vote for the Jacks vs. Bison game. W in Fargo would get rid of that sour taste in my mouth from ISU.

Comment

Working...
            X