Augie Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augie Basketball

Augustana defeats usd2 in their last ever NCC regular season meeting down in the dakota dump. Hmmm. I didn't think usd2 ever lost at home.
    Last edited by 1bunnies; 02-29-2008, 10:13 PM.

Re: Augie Basketball

I did go to the game and enjoyed it immensely. Sat behind a coach from Northern that was there to scout. Agreed with him it was too bad they both couldn't lose, but anyway Augie looked pretty good tonight. That McIntosh is real smooth and kind of took over the last five minutes. Here is my prediction on attendance in the Dakota Dump. 3500, no wait it will be over 7000. We'll see what the paper says tomorrow. Dakota Dump, what a piece of sh*t to watch a game in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
      I did go to the game and enjoyed it immensely. Sat behind a coach from Northern that was there to scout. Agreed with him it was too bad they both couldn't lose, but anyway Augie looked pretty good tonight. That McIntosh is real smooth and kind of took over the last five minutes. Here is my prediction on attendance in the Dakota Dump. 3500, no wait it will be over 7000. We'll see what the paper says tomorrow. Dakota Dump, what a piece of sh*t to watch a game in.

Great post. I needed something to laugh about after the rough game in Brookings tonight.

Comment

What a shame to see USD lose to the Augie Doggies and at the worlds largest septic tank no less!!!

It puts a smile on my face too! Probably have to slip down to the smack thread with this one.

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I happened to catch their loss on the news tonight and you'll all be proud that my girlfriend had to tell me to be quiet when I started cheering at the TV :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
            Here is my prediction on attendance in the Dakota Dump. 3500, no wait it will be over 7000. We'll see what the paper says tomorrow.
            Box score says 5980.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

That number would be nearly a sellout at the Frost. There is no way there were that many people in the seats. I am going to stay on my estimate of 3500 and at the very outside, 4000, but I do not think so.

Comment

Was it an Augie player or a Yote player that threw in an 88 foot shot at the end buzzer?? I refuse to click on any link on the Argus that talks about USD sports. I know how they count "hits" at the Argus.

Go Jacks!!
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                  Was it an Augie player or a Yote player that threw in an 88 foot shot at the end buzzer?? I refuse to click on any link on the Argus that talks about USD sports. I know how they count "hits" at the Argus.

Go Jacks!!
                  Rane Mergen of usd2 made the shot.

Comment

It's amazing what hypocrits that the admins that run this site are. It's OK for Jacks fans to take shots at USD and their basketball venue in a non smack area but yet a USD Fan can do the basic same thing in the smack area and get banned. Practice what you preach.
                    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Their house, their rules.

That's what I was always told anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                        It's amazing what hypocrits that the admins that run this site are. It's OK for Jacks fans to take shots at USD and their basketball venue in a non smack area but yet a USD Fan can do the basic same thing in the smack area and get banned. Practice what you preach.
                        The dome is a crappy place to watch basketball. Thats not smack, thats fact.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

And for the U having the states main accredited accounting program, the "counting" that goes on down there would go against every accounting principle in the textbook. Is that the kind of "acurate" accounting they teach down there??

You want to argue that there was actually 5900 plus fans at the Dump thursday night Coyote Fan, or are you just stopping by for one good shot?? If you do, just remember, there are people on this board that were at that game. If not, I can't say I'll be too teary-eyed not hearing from you for another 4 months!

Go Jacks!!
                          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                            I realize it may seem like the moderators are on line all the time here but the reality is that even we, yes, we moderators have lives.

And if you don't see a difference between calling the DakotaDome the world's largest corn bin and mean-spiritedly slandering all SDSU fans, then you're even more far gone than I thought you were.

However, your point that this thread has deteriorated into smack is well taken, so the thread is moved.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

My apologies Filbert. Next time I will start the thread in the Smack area.

Comment

Working...
                              X