UND Visits the Danger Dome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND Visits the Danger Dome!

Just thought I would let you all know that South Dakota's REAL Team is playing tonight in just a few minutes. Be sure to check it out!

You could go to USDCoyotes.com - Broadcasts and sign up real quick for CoyoteVision and watch it. I'm sure they would be happy to take your money.

Or check in with me on the D2football/Basketball website and The One and Only, The Main Man, The Infamous SD4ever will keep you up to date like no one else can. You just might be able to learn a thing or two although I won't hold my breath.

Go Yotes!

Re: UND Visits the Danger Dome!

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
    Just thought I would let you all know that South Dakota's REAL Team is playing tonight in just a few minutes. Be sure to check it out!

You could go to USDCoyotes.com - Broadcasts and sign up real quick for CoyoteVision and watch it. I'm sure they would be happy to take your money.

Or check in with me on the D2football/Basketball website and The One and Only, The Main Man, The Infamous SD4ever will keep you up to date like no one else can. You just might be able to learn a thing or two although I won't hold my breath.

Go Yotes!
    Aren't you playing UMD tonight, as in Duluth. Idiot.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post

Go Yotes!
      I hate to admit this, but I did go to the game tonight with some friends. Not a bad game, but the one thing for sure, the dome is still a POS to watch sports in even after millions of $$ of improvements.

Comment

Did someone really refer to the Dakota Dome as the "Danger Dome"? I rarely get involved in smack anymore, but that is almost embarrassing. Danger Dome? Really? Pretty lame.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

"I too like to live dangerously."
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

"Actually, Danger is my middle name."

Comment

Is it dangerous from the water spots that dot the floor during rainstorms?
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

They need to do the intorductions before the game like JT does at Frost!

Welcome to the armpit of the earth and the Dakota Dome, the worlds largest septic for tonights contest.........

Don't miss that POS at all!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I kind of like "Danger Dome." In a few years, when that ugly pit of a building is turned into a garbage incinerator, people will be used to the phrase "Danger!" They will know to avoid the building and plug their nose if they pass by. Who knows what will be be burning inside? Waste sludge from Hyperion? Dead bullheads from area lakes and rivers? Unsold Coyote sweat shirts?
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                    ..... Who knows what will be be burning inside? Waste sludge from Hyperion? Dead bullheads from area lakes and rivers? Unsold Coyote sweat shirts?
                    Why are you insulting rifinery sludge and dead bullheads?
                    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

"Highway to the Danger Zone!"

Comment

Working...
                      X